Reviews for The Tale of the Demon Lord
Doris chapter 48 . 8/17
Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
orjiaugustina chapter 48 . 6/5
this is simply the best
Kichou chapter 48 . 5/13
Very nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
ihya1207 chapter 1 . 4/15
t
phantomlady13 chapter 48 . 12/1/2015
I love it !
*giggles* I will love to have those ears too , Inuyasha's ears I mean. And no need to glare at me Sesshomaru.

Ps. this is the first long story this pairings I read. And tell you what...I cant put down my phone.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
*depraved giggles* Well, aren't their nights getting interesting?
I would like to know what Sess was whispering at the end, though...'meaningless nothings', my ass! Sesshomaru would not say anything 'meaningless', it would be a pointless waste of time, so I want to know what he was whispering!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
OH! Sess figured out was wrong all by himself! I'm so proud, cause when Inu was thinking about it, I almost cried 'And Sesshomaru had not intervened' omg I almost lost it! But he figured most of it out, and made a rather sweet gesture. I think they need to talk about that time. It will be painful and hard (no pun intended) but if they don't talk about the past, they will have no future.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
I loved the description of the jade finger-gloves; never seen nothing like that! This was a good chapter, and I'm very glad Sess waited before going all the way. Now, if he can keep making progress...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Uh oh somebody fell asleep, and therefore was not where he was supposed to be, when he was supposed to be there!
Kinda scared to find out how mad Sess is...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Ahh, so it seems that eavesdropping on Inu crying DID have an affect on Sess, which is influencing his actions and reactions now. So I have a bit of hope for Sess, but not a whole lot lol! He's still too...cold and proud...definitely domineering...but he does seem to at least have the capability to be sensitive to Inu's needs. This will probably depend on whether or not Sess sees Inu crying again. What gives me hope for Sess and for their future is the fact that Inu crying hurt Sess, even if he doesn't understand it.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Hmmm, seems that Lord Sesshomaru might have realized something, ne? *looks at Sess critically* Ok, Sess, did you learn anything when you found Inu crying himself to sleep? Maybe you should treat him differently?
Let's see what he learned in the next chap, shall we?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Oh my *wiggles eyebrows* Isn't Sess just his usual bossy, cold self? Naughty, naughty ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Oooh very fairy tale-esque beginning here!
Not sure how I'm gonna feel about the 'dark' and 'coercion' but still looking forward to any explicit scenes. Yeah, I know I've got a problem; I'm currently seeking a Yaoi-holics program ;)
miacpia chapter 36 . 8/13/2015