Reviews for A Mother's Upbringing
Seeking Professional Help chapter 22 . 6/25/2014
I really would like to see this story continued, The idea of Yui being a mother who loves her son, but at the same time has some shady and strange plans for them both, is a unique concept that I'd like to see more of, It also has some truth to it. if you're not continuing it could you tell me what you had planned for the story?
Starfire99 chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
It's been over a YEAR now since this story has been updated. What's going on?
Tenma Ryuhara chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
Plz plz plz dnt let gendo do anything with asuka. I don't know if my heart or mind could handle it.
raitora chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Interesting premise! Can't wait to see what your take on Asuka is and she interacts with such a different Shinji!
Tsunam chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Just awesome! Don't rush the process, even though I'm sure everyone is dying to read more. I just read this all in one frenzied bleary eyed morning. Great cliffhanger and can't wait to see if rei gets the cojones to warn asuka before its too late!
LoboTheZetaWolf chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
awesome story cant wait for the update :P
Thaeonblade chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
You know...I'm not sure if this version of Yui is better than her canon version or canon Gendo...same for Gendo...

Good work though.
loved it!
Amsim chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
I loved this chapter!
K.T.Waterflower chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
Awesome chapter you're so talented at leaving us in suspense. I really can't for the next chapter so I really hope you update soon.
SolidJJ chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
GLAD TO SEE THE UPDATE! Really it's great to see this going forward, I would of loved to see Asuka's face when she was biting on her lower lip. Can't wait to see more as always great work and keep up the hard work!
EgyLynx chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
So? what next? when next?
plop chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
I love this concept you have. the writing is over the top at times, but it doesn't bother me since I enjoy the drama.