Reviews for Fool
Fandomsdontdie chapter 1 . 3/2
This makes me happy every time I read it
Wika0304 chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
please write continuation
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Awwww this is so sweet! I really hope you make this into a series. You’ll be right: Voldemort sure won’t know what hit him when he encounters a Harry Potter raised by Richard B. Riddick.
laraquick chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I think this is a great one shot. I'd like to know more ... how Harry got in that dumpster, how Riddick ended up on Earth (or IS it Earth) to find him. If you do continue the story, I'll read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
awwwwwww! AWWWWW! The feels! UHHH, why! MAN DOWN!
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
lol daddy riddick! i can hardly see it happening but odd things do tend to happen around harry right?
Dresden the Mad chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I agree with what I saw of the other reviews, MAKE THIS A SERIES. It would be nice to have more non-slash Harry Potter/Riddick crossovers.
Sevvus chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
i would love for this to actually be a story. i would so read it...
zayabeldraga chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
KAWAIIIIIIIIII 3 oh the makes my love for Riddick grown more!...If it's even possible!
ILB chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
"Voldemort wont know what hit him." so true - but it would be a fantastic story!
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I like it so far, please update soon.
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
aaaaaaaaaw that is so freaking cute! Daddy Riddick!
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Loved it!
I've read many HP/Pitch Black crossovers before, but never one as Harry being a baby! Really hope you make this into a chapter-fic. :D
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Series seriee! I already love it to pieces so cute. Riddick as a daddy would be hilarious specially if someone tried to take his kid. They wouldn't know what hit them, literally.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »