Reviews for Some things never change
lmill123 chapter 2 . 8/17
If Abby had meant to hurt Tony then she never would have done what she did. But that is really how Abby gets away with lying all the time by twisting things around in her mind to make herself look innocent. I skill honed from early childhood.
lmill123 chapter 4 . 8/17
I do hope that you plan on finishing this story. I just hated how Tony forgave Gibbs so easily just because he said he was sorry. AS Tony pointed out, why shouldn't Gibbs join in all the fun of rubbing it in his face that he hadn't been invited. Also from what Abby said, it was clear that all of them except for maybe Ducky was was aware that Tony hadn't been invited to a TEAM Dinner.
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 2/1
Love it! Can't wait for more! :)
rycbar123.jane.clara chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Please write more! I love your Story 3
serena23 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Please update again soon. I have really enjoyed read your story.
lizzievee chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I started reading this story, not realizing it wasn't complete. I hope you do find time to finish it. I really liked it.
digidestinedofhope chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
more more more this is great
CriticalThinker chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
You do realize that life is not a soap opera and that people, regardless of sexual orientation, do not behave like bad caricatures out of a really badly written Harlequin, right?

Your characterization is so bad I just want to slap Tony and tell him to grow a pair.
dawnzy007 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Love it so far is there going to be more
not dead yet chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
please up-date pleasessssss
gibbstony chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
pleasesssssssssssss up-date
keembur chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
whish you continued liked the story but if you couldnt i understand that as well
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Love this story more plzzzzzzzzzzzzz