Reviews for Brand New Eyes
flaimingdarkfox chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
awesome
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Its a great story. Really awesome, draws me in. One minor problem. Eliot is from Kentucky, not Texas.
sendintheclowns chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Oh, man, I really do need to watch this show. But since I haven't yet, thanks for introducing me to such a fascinating world. I love how you put your own supernatural spin on this story. *claps*
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
"Well, that's not something you see everyday." Parker said perkily, grinning big as she took in the three on the bed. "Can I join?"

You so make me want to watch this show. Another great chapter!
FictionalDayDreams1988 chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Oh,how I love this!Is Eliot going to be Savannah's Mate?Co-Alpha or Something?Cause of the You're special and My Love comments?Update really soon!I'm hooked.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Well this is by far the most interesting Leverage story I have ever read…keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala-Paige~
IcePrincess885 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I like this. Can't wait to read more.
Bugginkrd chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Great story! I need more please!
FictionalDayDreams1988 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
OMG!You turned Eliot into a Werewolf?I LOVE it!Keep going ,what's he going to tell the others?
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love that we're getting a good look at Eliot's life. And there's a mystery here. I love a good mystery. You do a great job of drawing the reading in during this first chapter.

I'm definitely going to check out the art on your LJ. Although I can't wait for your next chapter here!

*hugs*
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Spooky, will the Winchesters be making an appearance? This has got a very promising start and I look forward to more soon.