Reviews for Mistress of Slytherin
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
um harry is a bit like james. not alot but abit
Ayama-chi 4 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I'm actually disappointed. I really loved Promise of a Lifetime, but this I couldn't read past the first few sentences. Dirst of all, Harry and Ron only befriended Hermione during the Halloween incident with the troll in their first year so Hermione couldn't have been their best friend. Second, six hundred points? Really? The end of the term point awarding on Harry's first year still won Griffyndore only 400-something points...

It's a pity, and usually I wouldn't have bothered with reviewing, but I so loved your other story that I thought I'll check out the rest.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
nice
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 6/15/2011
"Oh, yes, Severus most certainly would, Harry. If you'd like I could have Professor Sinistra deliver this to the dungeons later this evening?"

-I'm glad Aurora showed up then. Obviously, Albus would have viewed the memories, and possibly 'adjusted' them more cleverly than Slughorn was able to fix his.

And now Snape can see for himself that there are many worse things than what he's going through now.

Nice apology from Dumbledore; but Harry is still a pig raised to slaughter if nothing else has changed.

But it has, of course. At least in your universe there are now two people who will treat Snape like a human being.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 6/15/2011
"I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't believe it. I never was with Lily like that."

-Of course not. Snape always gets all of the responsibility and none of the joy.

At least Aurora is trying to be supportive and to help (instead of hexing him).

I hope the envelope helps Harry, and I hope someone tells him that Snape spent every night at his side.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
"Lily Evans and James Potter will die, Severus. No one can prevent James or Lily's deaths."

-Well, Albus Dumbledore _could_ have let them keep the Invisibility Cloak...but he wouldn't have had it to play with while looking for the Deathly Hallows. Obviously that was far more important than protecting the Potters.

But of course everything is always Snape's fault. Even though Sirius Black was stupid enough to leave Grimmauld Place and not watch what his cousin Bella was doing.

Sigh.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
Madam Pomfrey is totally right about Quidditch and injuries. I'm surprised half the teams weren't falling off their brooms from the rain. But nobody ever thinks how badly anyone could get hurt in that game. Nice to see she believes in treating concussions, though (you certainly wouldn't get that from the book-or perhaps it's only Snape who never gets treated for anything).

But Snape does feel paternal, whether the results were jiggered or not (and if he was never intimate with Lily, there's something funny about them).

At least someone was concerned enough about Harry to make sure he could actually see in the rain, though.

And naturally, once he speaks up, Poppy feels free to transfer all her anger about Harry's condition to him (she should know by now that being angry with Dumbledore and Minerva is a waste of time at that school).
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
Well-it was as awkward as heck on both sides, but Snape is _trying_ to do what he can to help Harry, and Harry, on his side, is cutting Snape more slack than he ever did in canon (although it might not hurt him to actually study his Potions homework someday, sigh).
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Do I want to be Snape's son? How would the Gryffindors react to me being the son of the head of Slytherin House? Would they even consider me a Gryffindor anymore?

-Yes, since he already went through his second year supposedly having Slytherin cooties for being a Parselmouth. Ron and Hermione didn't turn against him, but a lot of the school did. Harry knows exactly what he's going to face.

Of course, given how quick he was in canon to despise Slytherin cooties, perhaps it was only fair. (by the Epilogue, he still keeps his comfort to his second son in a whisper-he knows that the Snakes are still hated, even if he's over it by then).

But Harry does want a family.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
Good chapter. I'm glad someone is changing the timeline; all those sacrifices for the Greater Good were a bit much. Good for Harry for adapting to it so quickly.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Good chapter. Yes, Syrene is clearly helping Harry, and Voldemort has changed the timeline quite a bit-possessing Binns would have been easy for Vapormort, and now Voldie knows that Snape is _definitely_ not on his side from the very beginning.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
I'm surprised that Harry doesn't understand not wanting to be around relatives...

And of course everything is always Snape's fault, sigh.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
Good chapter, and obviously related to Angel's prophecy in the other story. So, Salazar was a bad boy, eh?
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
awww! there should be sequel! post a chapter when you do if you do plz? you're right about that horrid ending, and it should have more of what happens, at least up until an epilogue of a few days or years after Harry defeats He-Who-Has-No-Nose.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Very good chapter-I'm glad that Harry told Snape everything that happened with Syrene, and that Snape is going to watch over Harry's sleep.