Reviews for Dr Feelgood
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww How Sweet! Poor Sherlock Though, Being Sick Sucks!
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
D'aww that's just cute :-)

Lovely Watson hehe... Holmes is so dramatic about the littlest things and stoic about the largest. Typical :-)
Awebeco Bento Productions chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
So I read the summary without checking the rating and thought this was going to go in an ENTIRELY different direction than it did. LOL. I think you've just spoiled me with all the smut in The Heart Wants...

Great job with this one. It was still in character while taking that tender next step with their relationship (which in my opinion is totally canon for holmes/watson. especially after that slashfest they came out with last year...my god.) It was very sweet while nicely skirting over clicheville. Well done!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
AWW!

icamna-sunkmanitutankapi chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aw... very sweet! You got the Holmes/Watson dynamic just right imo
Doyle0915 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Awww! :D
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw! Double aww! That was the sweetest thing ever! I had pharyngitis, and ulcer, and my monthly gift from mother nature around 3 weeks ago at the same time. Omg that was awful! Wish I had someone to hold me and tell my little self it would be ok. lol! Loved the fic! Much love to ya! xoxoxoxo
Chibi Kafka chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aw! And I love the slashy goodness 3
parhelia chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Reviews may be love (and in fact, I think they are very important-fellow readers, if you love it, please review, because it might just encourage the writer to continue in the fandom), but this story is more love. Aww. Realistic and warm and fuzzy and just lovely. For all that Watson is a doctor, one doesn't see much of him 'doctoring' in fanfic.

This was great. I'm a shameless lover of all that is Holmes/Watson, so I'm thrilled to see someone is writing it after that incredibly slashly movie. For your first time writing Sherlock Holmes (I'm assuming, anyway), you have their voices down very well, which makes all the difference. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Alex Amari chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is so sweet. :D I love the fact that for once, Watson isn't totally clueless and is in total control. Beautifully written, by the way.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this story so, so much. Wonderful job :)
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Awe D

That is so cute!

And I love the use of "tender relish". It just has a great feel to it!

Kudos!
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
all I can say is: aw! :D

rock on!

HQJ
Neutral747 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aww. How sweet. :3
NickyNineDoors99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw... I love the ending...love Watson's reaction..