Reviews for Fool the World
BlueNynaeve chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
This is hilarious. Please come back to it.
guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!update. i'm a fan of mulan and i've think you've done a great job writing this so far. can't wait to see gwen's progress in the army and her and arthur's blossoming romance.
Lydia chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
WHY DID U STOP!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
i love it. why don't you update it? it's so good
AquaRibbon chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Wow, when I read your warning about dialogue being lifted from the film I honestly didn't expect too much from this story to be honest, I dunno why exactly, but I gave it a chance anyway and I'm super glad I did because this story is great so far! I love pretty much everything about it, and I'm not normally a Arwen shipper either. I hope you continue posting more chapters. :)
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Have just discovered your Primeval fics and revisited some of your Merlin ones. Do you have plans to continue updating this? It's really good and I have enjoyed reading it.
fried ryce chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
It's so sad you haven't updated in a while. I was soo looking forward to reading more. This fandom is lacking in quality Arwen stories so please don't leave it hanging. I really want to read about Gwen's misadventures in the army and Merlin as Mushu is brilliant.

I hope you update soon but if not please continue writing stories as you're one of the few authors who does it and does it well.

yummy,

fried ryce
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Interesting premise - looking forward to it
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This is a really interesting take on Merlin. I'm having so much fun reading it. I've noticed you have not updated for a while, do you plan to continue? It's a fun look into an alternate world that many would enjoy. Hope you do!
Roulala chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
this is such a lovely idea! Wish I had it myself :p

I really like your characters and how you rearranged their world. I can't wait to see how they are going to evolve. This seems to be such a promising love story!

Please feed our need! You just created a hungry monster :D
Brightfire15 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Well, I'm certainly hooked into this. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
TheAngelGirl1992 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
YAY you maid Merlin into Mushu :P:P

haha. ANyway. Update soon.
SamsSmiles247 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
haha loved it! such a good idea even if you copied it! llove it:)
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Ha ha this is great and I love that you incoperated lines from Mulan:) I just recently watched it again and realized how much I love it so this is perfect!
Mahina chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Yay!

Merlin is an interesting choice for Mushu, but I guess I should have seen that coming. Is Lancelot going to be in this? (Not that I care either way.) Is Bodin Yao? (For some reason I just got that impression. Maybe it was the short, ill-tempered with scars thing.)

I love the manly urges line. XD It was definitely one of the funniest in the film.