Reviews for Hunt For Elements
SaiyanluvG-V chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
mooooooooooooooooooooo
SaiyanluvG-V chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That was sooo cute and funny, I loved every bit of it!
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
What's up with all these lame reviews I keep leaving? I don't even know. At any rate, it looks like this is the last one for this chapter!

Poor Gohan, abused beyond belief. Good thing he can take a hammer to the head. (Otherwise I'm sure he'd never survive a romance with Videl.)

A nice end to the chapter, but...what did they wish for? Haha!

Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
[Tatewaki tribe] Of course it just hits me now that I try pronouncing it that "Tatewaki" is from Ranma 1/2. Unless of course you pulled it from elsewhere.

Poor Videl. She kind of needs a shirt. Well. Not ALL the time. But for public appearances, yes. Hahahaha. Again, with poor Gohan not catching a break. Well, I'm sure it didn't exactly BOTHER him.

Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Well, at least they didn't continue to explore that room. They might have freaked themselves out quite a bit more.

Haha, and then they challenge Mother Nature. GASP! What is this world coming to?

Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Poor, poor Gohan. You enjoy embarrassing him, don't you? Lol, he never catches a break!

Well, at least Videl found the dragonball. That's all that REALLY matters, I guess. Heh heh.

Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
[I already died once] I always wondered if this would bother Gohan. XD

Anyway, tornadoes are scary things. I'm so glad I haven't had to go through one...yet. Of course, I don't live in Tornado Alley or anything like that, but I can't even imagine. (In regards to tornadoes, I am a wimp.)

-Manna

PS. At least Gohan snagged the dragonball and didn't ruin or lose the radar!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
[and 18 "forgot" to bring him inside] ...Forgot, huh? :P

Videl's awfully sneaky, isn't she? Well, that's the only time she'll ever get away with being so up-close-and-personal with him without him realizing it, exactly.

[a wall of quarts] My brain conjured up an image of frozen peaches, probably because I've frozen more quarts of peaches this year than I ever wanted to. I think you meant quartz, the rock. :)

Anyway, yay, two dragonballs found! :D

Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Poor Gohan. Being kicked into a volcano isn't my idea of a fun vacation!

Also, Hercule's just amusing. She can't go frolicking around with boys, but she can fight crime and otherwise do whatever she wants. Hahaha.

Don't tell me ChiChi was thinking of grandbabies.

Brenthforever chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
I finally finished this after like three weeks, and in english class nonetheless. (Is that a word?) anyway i loved this little series, but this last chapter seemed like you just wanted to be done already... looking forward to ur next fic!

Brenthforever
Anonymous Void chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Why not just summon the dragon and wish away the pain? They go to him for every single problem they have so this shouldn't be too much for them to ask for. I mean, just cross some of the wires and boom, right into a sun. Alright, don't come whinning to me when you're all dead. Who am I kidding, you're going to do that anyway.

Not much to comment on this one, so a DBZA bit for you instead.
JessT xD chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Aww lovely story. Glad they found all the Dragonballs in the end :)
KickAssV chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Interesting chapter as usual. But I have to wonder, what happened with the Takewaki-or-something tribe? When did u write about that? Can u tell me about it? I wanna know! I wanna know! Please? *looks at you with the most adorable, sappy puppy eyes you've ever seen* lol
Anonymous Void chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Ah, the Tatewaki, that brings back a memory. Looks like Videl's habit of having Gohan get the Dragonballs isn't paying off. Still, who made that trap in the first place, I wonder...
Anonymous Void chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Who the heck is Raijin? It sounds like he's some kind of sadist.