Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
ariesdragon2000 chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh my... This is friggen hilarious. Mikey knowing Spanish or French but not Japanese considering his father is technically Japanese as well.
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was pretty cute, I would love to see Mikey actually learning Japanese and figure out what it is Leo writes about! Pity this hasn't been continued, but a good read nonetheless.
ChizuMaehara chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh my gosh this is fantastic! I love it so much! It's extremely funny and I definitely think you should write more chapters for it. It could develope into something amazing!
Pinguin1993 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is so cool. :D I KNEW it was going to be in Japanese. It HAD to be. Nice, nice, nice. :)
majorbookluver chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
please write more! I really want to know what Leo wrote! AHH! now you've got me really curious. Please update!
Blue Bandanna Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Please write another chapter! This is good!
Polaris'05 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Heeheehee... Leo, you rock. Write the journal in Japanese... why heck did I never think of that? Oh yeah, because me and Mikey share something in common... we don't know Japanese... *Hugs for Leo* *Oh alright, hugs for Mikey too.*

I'd love to see a bit more of this! Thanks for making me giggle! D

Polaris
zenonaa chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Ha ha, I liked reading this. However I thought we would find out his dirty little secret. You sneaky... sneaky person. Tell Mikey to learn Japanese right now. D: