Reviews for Whiskey and a Prayer
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
that lil revelation was pretty scary. made me wonder what would happen to him at the 'end of all things'. even if he dies a warrior's death, will his soul be redeemed? or will he be tossed back into the pit.

I'm not a religious person, by any means, but this show does make you sit up and take a bit more notice.

oh, and I cried all the way through this, so...well done. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Awesome tag, full of anguish and emotion. So powerful and your descriptions were wonderful. Loved it.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
"Everything he'd ever touched turned to char broil, black as coal. His very own brother lay cuffed to a cot, withering and rotting like a banana peel left in the summer sun, all because of him. Dean's dark thoughts held tight to hell's leash of despair, held tight to the sloshing whiskey bottle in his trembling hand. He'd never gotten out of hell, not really. His soul was branded. Like the ass end of a cow - permanently marking him a five-headed monster spouting everything demonic."

Um, wow. That was some pretty amazing description there. I especially love the banana peel one! Awesome!

We'll see how far Dean will go on this trip but I'm hoping that the boy's relationship will come back and around and they do it together!

Thanks for sharing!

:D
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You know, it has ocurred to me that Dean might be Michael's true vessel and Sam, Lucifer's, but if the family line is what makes them vessels...and Michael and Lucifer are brothers, they COULD, possibly switch the rules/vessels to trick the "bad guys."

Anyway, that whole ramble was to say "Woo hoo!" over Dean telling Michael he'd say yes to Lucifer and drive the rod home in himself. Not because I want anything like that to happen, but that he's thinking outside the destiny box, by driving through it.

I think I not only mixed my metaphors, I beat it dead.

Love the bro-love that shone through on this one.

Great job, Karen.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It was nice to see Dean get angry at the end.

I would love to see this moment on the screen.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aww this was soo good! I love this rant and I've been waiting to hear it for the entire season .o Its so unfair for Dean to be faced with that choice, especially since neither brother had a say in the matter. This was wonderful as always honey! Great job! :D
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow, that was beautifully written. Almost like a poem- just so full of emotion and the words, they just spoke volumes and flowed so well. Great job!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was awesome! Dean's perfect determination gets him back to where he needs to be...his brother's side. Great!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hey, good job. I usually don't read fics that have prayer in it, but since the episode did I thought, "Why not?" and it was good.

I liked the way you had Dean angry here. And the last line was a good way to end it.

Again, great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow. Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Dean will always be with his brother, and he won't let anyone tell him different. Sam will do the same as the Demon blood gets out of him, they both will fight tooth and nail against Lucifer and Michael.

Nice tag hun.