Reviews for Dreadful Decisions
Verdiinah chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hey there lovely person!

hahah i know you sent me the link to your story ageeeeees ago,

but i just read it and i really really like it!

it's different from the actual author of Twilight, but it's pretty good coming from you 3

loves to you,

twilight81386 chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
so happy there was an update...jumped for joy. im happy luna fixed things with her mom?
X-NessieCullen-X chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
The time frame in this story is extremely off. If you're having it set 134 years in the future for the first chapter, and then the second chapter 150 years in the future from the actual books, then Charlie would have already been dead, as would everyone else Bella knew that wasn't a werewolf or vampire, except any humans she'd come in contact with during those years.

Also, in Breaking Dawn, Bella relented and called Renesmee "Nessie" right after the Volturi caved and decided not to kill Renesmee and the Cullen's and the other witnesses present.

Also, during Breaking Dawn, Edward's perspective of Jacob changed. He didn't quite hate him anymore. So if you're wanting to stay factual to the books, while still creating your own FF around it, you might want to go back and revise.
hermionejean79 chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
I love it! Keep writing please!
underb00b chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
Beautiful chapter Sas 3 I loved all the description and your chapters short or long always seem to get better 3 Keep it up!
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
ok, so ive only read the first chapter, but this is going great! Awesome job.
Mary Mab chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Wow... just all i can say. I'm playing catch up but I really like the story, can't wait to read what happens next. Oh one question- the three boys Emmett saw- they wouldn't happen to be the boys Luna saw Friday morning after she ran into him. Besides that i wonder if Emmett will come forward to say what he saw since all the evidence what up in flames. Or well the Cullens try to catch the people responsible.
underb00b chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
oh my. i was almost crying! amazing chapter Sas 3 keep writing more more more! :D everything was described perfectly and it was smooth as velvet! love it! 3
twilight81386 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
well i wonder what sage did! was he playing with fire? lol cant wait for the next chapter
underb00b chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
I loved this chapter! it was so different from the others! its really great! good job! i didnt spot one single mistake! so great write more and email me soon 3 love you!
Mittenzs chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
oh my gosh! what a cliffhanger! I hope you update soon! (Lol sorry I'm just so surprised at the end)
crazy-chick-4life chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
Omg I just got a bad but good idea what if rose set fire to his house
twilight81386 chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
hsve fun on your flight. And I love Jake he is so cute. Luna is really a great character. im curious what she going to do when and if she finds out that her dad found him/
ItsNessie chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
I want her to go with sage to the hospital!

To be with him when he wakes up.

But good story though,

Update soon!

twilight81386 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
ooh! cant wait to see what happen. Its wierd becasue i would think em would be a little more protective of Luna, but since em is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy i can understand. Cant wait for the next chapter
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »