Reviews for Don't Speak
exoticanimal chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I am reading this for the second time this year and i love it so much!

Please write some more IPS fics i love all your stories :D

xx
thena-ditey chapter 36 . 10/15/2011
Great story. I was really happy (if happy is even a good word for it) about how you handled the recovery from the rape. It takes so much time to heal and I was glad she didn't just jump on Marshall. I think you were very true to her character and to a rape victim's reactions. Thank you.
Athena64 chapter 36 . 9/2/2011
Once again, I'm flabbergasted at your talent... very well written story... true to characters... and M/M finally together... bliss! Thank you!
Darcy Foster chapter 36 . 8/6/2011
Such an awesome story-just like the show-darce way to go-
svuxfanfic chapter 36 . 7/29/2011
Holy. Crap. I just read this whole thing in one sitting. I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE. Your talent BLOWS me away completely. Your writing jsut seems to perfect and effortless. Definitely jealous of you! lol Anyways. GREAT GREAT GREAT job. Thank you for writing this!
Darcy Foster chapter 36 . 7/4/2011
Wow-fricking fabulous end-thanks so much-loved it-darce
Darcy Foster chapter 31 . 7/4/2011
Wow-holy hell indeed-I like Marshall better-what does Raph know? scoff, scoff darce
Darcy Foster chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Oh this story is wonderful so far-just like the show-and poor Mary all over again-darce
mylittlehairybutt chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Hey!

I just started reading this story and i love it! it's fantastic! I love your style of writing :D and i love how you start each chapter with a quote :)

I am so glad i found this story :D thank you so much for writing it :D

xx
Athena13 chapter 36 . 6/21/2011
You're so good at the angst, glad we got a happy ending :)
usafcmycloud chapter 36 . 6/21/2011
Just finished reading from beginning to end, in one day. Very well written, LOVE it! Thank you for sharing!
LisaG16 chapter 36 . 6/15/2011
YAY! Mary finally looked into her heart and found love. :) I adored Marshall's "I love you" speech to her...he really took a chance doing that, I'm so glad he was rewarded. Happy-happy, joy-joy!

Great story! Please write more M&M stuff...would LOVE to see what you do with a hurt Marshall story...physical or emotional.
LisaG16 chapter 33 . 6/15/2011
mmmmmmmmmm! mary's a very lucky girl. *sigh!*
LisaG16 chapter 32 . 6/15/2011
"who's ready for some Marshall comfort?" Me! Me! Me! *jumping up and down while raising my hand in the air*
LisaG16 chapter 31 . 6/15/2011
noooooooooo! no! no! no! no! no! not raph! of all people, not him...MARSHALL...mary you want MARSHALL! now he's gonna be flipping out because of the 3am hang up call and no reply...marshall probably thinks she's having a panic attack again. poor guy!