Reviews for word war one
Shubhs chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
...O.O...

They're both CRAZY! 8

Anyway LOVE the one shot DESPITE the clear signs of having to put people like these ones on the guillotine when I take over the world...

Btw I am NOT gonna put this one on my Favs as what happened here was totally APOCALYPTIC!It will be against the laws!It SHOULD be against ALL that's good AND bad(!). Even Satan and all those ultra-hellish dudes and Saint Peter and Jesus and the Holy Ghost and God and all those ultra-holy dudes won't stand for it! It's people like those that make those ultra-heavenly dudes go berserk and those ultra-hell-ly dudes scream in pain!

Basically, against all morales...-_-

\m/

CHEERS!

Lady StarSparklez chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Srsly, what did you think of the last manga chapters? I am sorta of still... WTF and more of the F-word but in ruder employings.
AnxiousA chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
"Your face is conjugated incorrectly,"

HA!

Lmao, brilliant.

I loved it. :D
itskatiee chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hilarious, fantastic, too-witty. Please write more.
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
lovely oneshot...as always
Gurrenn chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I 3 this. :3
albaloo chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
gah! I can't imagine ANYONE taking those tests for fun! Very amusing oneshot, loved it!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
My God, this is your fantasy, isn't it? Taking hell tests for fun with your significant other. Don't even try to deny it.

Nice to see you writing again - FINALLY. Why the fail, Momma? :(
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Sakura was so damn stupid and childish just like my brother! I only have a word for the two of them Annoying. TASA(THEY ARE SO ANNOYING!) Well, love it!
not yo gurl chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
lovedd it, well, of course i did, :)
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw, I like the convo! And your style of writing! But what do you mean by weapon?
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4