Reviews for Goten's new room
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh my gosh I love it so much x3
Books52 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awwww! What a amazing story!
kari028 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow! I can't seem to stop crying!
KwonnieAdorableCheeks chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ahhh I love it ! It was so cute, and it was very well written. The way you explain and deal with Gotten's feeling ! Awesome ! It's going to my fav. list ! XD **
little-miss-fire-starter chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Awww it's so sweet I luv it!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this was cute, and awesome, and in character, and really cool, and i'm rambling, and this is going on my fav list, and i am still rambling and yeaaaa thats it...i think
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This story is going in my favorites. I love fluffy Gohan/Goten brotherly-love stories. I always thought that Gohan and Goten were more like father & son than just mere siblings. _ Well done.
Tracybrat chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was really well written and I felt it was really in character. Thank you for the great fic.

Check out my story under tracybrat. Let me know how you like it.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
It was very cute! Loved how you portrayed Goten, though I would have liked it more in 3rd point of view. It's difficult for me to read these types. I would have liked to read some of Gohan's thoughts. It was a cute/interesting story!
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow... nice & sweet. Keep it up. Good work, really.
goaty00 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
It was a beautiful and well written story. I always though that Gohan was much more than just a brother to Goten, and your story just describe the situation perfectly! Congratulation!
chalciope chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I'm so happy to be one of the first to review this story. It was great and one of the best character based stories that I've read in the DBZ fandom. A lot of stories include some sort of variation on this theme, but I haven't found many that explain and explore their relationship as well as this one. It's also great to see Goten written so well as a teenager. Sometimes people portray him as the typical angsty teen, which just doesn't feel right to me considering how he acts as a kid and who his dad and brother are. On the other hand, I don't think he would be completely carefree all the time. This story strikes the perfect balance between the two.

I also enjoyed how you dealt with Goten's feelings regarding Pan. This is the first story I've read that explores what happens once Gohan gets his "own" family, and I've always sort of wondered what happens to Goten and Gohan's relationship since they were so close as kids. So in my head this will the new version of events and now I can go on happily knowing the Gohan and Goten remain as close as ever :) Thanks for writing this, and I hope to have the opportunity to read more from you!