Reviews for Chemical Reaction
sbartist357 chapter 17 . 8/14/2017
Wow. First of all, let me just say that this is one of the most intriguing, action-filled, and suspenseful PoM fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading on FanFiction. You managed to do everything perfectly: The action, the suspense, the character interactions, etc. were all spot-on. I'll have you know that you kept me up until 3 AM just to finish reading this thing (but it was very well worth it)! XD I especially loved the flashbacks (the explanation for Rico's scar and Blowhole's injury sounded completely believable). On top of all that, you had a solid and satisfying ending; Rico should stand proud knowing that he had saved his team and would certainly do so again if the situation arose. Again, I absolutely LOVED this story and I will certainly add it to my favorites list. I wish you the best of luck in your future stories and endeavors! :)

Sincerely, sbartist357
PoM chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
I'm not sure if my previous question sent, but where is the new account? I really love this story. Great imagination, i could read in their voices! Need more PoM like this..
PoM chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
I loved this it was amazing! You really know how the characters act that I read everything in their voices! I read your note saying there's more, but there is no link? Did you remove it?
Ricsy chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Ya know what? I'm a FAN of this story. You sure had an incredible imagination ya know. It was amazing, great, beautiful, ... ect.
Ya know, my favorite part was when Rico remembers how his team never give up on him nor would he.
Ya know thanks for it and do more 'kay?
auroraminamino chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
chemical reaction was a story! very well written, also the web address didnt come up on here
auroraminamino chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
this story is awesome!
Zyar chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
It's an excellent story.

Glad to see that everything went okay and the penguins are now safe and sound.

Thanks for writing -

good luck
earthycashew chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Very nice story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this! The idea of turning them against each other is quite creative and very original to me. Hope to see more work from you in PoM in the future! 0
spiritwinned chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
This should be a review for the next chapter, but apparently I can only submit one review per chapter, and I already submitted one for Chapter 17. Just wanted to say that it must drive Rico crazy(ier) to know everything that he knows and have faced/done everything he's faced and not be able to tell anyone about it. It'd be even worse if he got blamed for anything - like if Skipper attributed his sleep-deprivedness to hanging out with the cockroaches and marked him up for bad behaviour or something... that would just STINK. For some reason, I think that keeping this secret to oneself would be even harder than for Private to have his version of the story shot down in "It's About Time." I don't think I would be able to keep that kind of history completely to myself...
spiritwinned chapter 17 . 10/8/2010
Great story!
Sniggyfrumps chapter 17 . 5/20/2010
Oh my god I'm such a fucking douche. 8[ I got so caught up in a billion other stupid things that I never got around to even check this out. I'm so sorry for just disappearing on you like that, really, I am.

But... here we are, at the end. thanks for the ride (I'm not going to say 'Thanks for all the fish, 'cause there were none. And it's stupid. :3)

I liked this story - you focused highly on team dynamic; but the ending sort of let me down. I can see why you chose to not have them remember: it'd make everything easier and more the story is more like a canon episode that way; but you did spend a lot of time building this up to be a traumatising event and I was wondering how the penguins were going to deal with it individually. I'm not saying I was expecting an angst-fest (dear lord, NO); but more of that tasteful insigt into their psyche that you'd already got going on. Maybe.

I still like the ending! :) It just wasn't what I personally was expecting but I can see your reasoning behind it. ~_

(In case you're wondering... the fancomic isn't going so well... I might have to do either a short scene from it or an illustration from 'Prophecy'. if you'll still let me, of course. ;)
Terra Young chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
Great job!
ruthc93 chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
I friggin' love you. The ending is like Rico's version of Truth Ache. It's amusing how Rico is the one to remember all the things that has happened.

I hope Blowhole's dead. XD

Can't wait for your next story!

...and I REALLY hope Blowhole's dead. XDD
Caledonia1986 chapter 17 . 3/29/2010
Hi!

I decided to wait to post my review and I must say, I really enjoyed this! In fact, I checked almost every day to see if you had updated, it was a real pleasure to read it. I liked the fact that Rico saved the day for a change, that was really cool.

Also the way how you portrayed how his mind worked was great!

So all in all, thumbs up to a great fanfiction! I hope you write many more and I have the pleasure to reade them!

Greetings Callie
Invasion-of-my-Heart chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
I love it. I smiled the hole way through.