Reviews for All Kings, and All Their Favourites
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Absolutely ADORED this story and the tension was so perfect (and absolutely HOT). I really REALLY wish you would continue this story though. I want to know what ends up happening withe the dreams/their relationship etc. PLEASE consider writing more. EXCELLENT job!

Jess
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
The only problem I had with this was the lack of overall dialogue; it was very telling, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but dialogue and description are what drive a story, and the author's ability to incorporate that is what separates them from the rest.

Above all, I liked the read, but there were things that could have been improved.

-Charmy
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Arthur might have made it hard for Merlin, but Merlin really made it harder for himself.

...Giggity.:P:P

"And clearly you're not thinking straight, because if you were this wouldn't be happening."

...pun intended or not?:P:P

"I have to go," Merlin realized out loud. He couldn't stay here. This couldn't happen right now, in the morning. People would wonder where they were. And if Merlin stayed, something would happen. "I have things to do."

...*Rolls Eyes and Sighs in Frustration*...Tease.:P:P

Arthur met him halfway; his face shadowed in darkness, and pulled Merlin into his arms.

Their mouths came together fiercely; breathing each other like it was their only source of oxygen, lips meeting in a clash of teeth and tongues.

...YES!:):):)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
*gasp*
why no smut? /pervy me/
great story.
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I like the story but whats with the dreams does that mean there will be a sequel?
Grizzo chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That's just all spooky... is there more? thx...gr
JackHidden chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
wow. good. i liked the way you left it n the end.

thx.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Great story. They were in character. they are many story when Athur and merlin simply go for relationship without caring the upcome which is unrealistic since it's a forbidden love and their difference social status. I'm glad that this story they actually consider it. And I love Merlin dream. It's like he's a seer only unlike morgana he can't remember his dreams
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh Merlin...

Thanks for writing.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That was great!

Arthur is Arthur and Merlin's dreams are aweful!

Poor Merlin! ;)

Hope, you post another story soon!

Luna
Merthurfangirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Very good, will there be more? )
Eco Lin chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Just the perfect combination of fun, suspense, angst, and hotness. Fabulous job, as per usual. The dreams espcially intrigued me.
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was amazing! I was really disappointed when I realised there were no more chapters. Very enjoyable!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh, I loved the entire description and how they sounded so needy and desperate. I really loved this work of Merlin's nightmares are good to rise the level of drama.I hope you continue this.
St.John chapter 1 . 2/22/2010