Reviews for Reflections 2: To Smell As Sweet
xevg-x chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
You wrote some of my thoughts about Rogue's name. For many years I thought she "lost" her name in the pandemonium of personas in her head or she lost her memory like Wolverine. Years later we all discovered that yes she remember her past and her name.

Thank your for share this!
Artemis's Liege chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This story is very well written, and it gives good insight to Rogue's mind. Nicely done.

My only complaint is the accent. It's one thing to have her speak with an accent, it's another to have her *think* with an accent. I realize that you most likely did that to give Rogue a distintive voice, but it doesn't make sense and the story becomes difficult to read.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really enjoyed this drabble. Rogue's enmity in concern to who she is and who she was has always been a big mystery. She's such an enigma and the secret of her name has become a huge part of her. It reminds her of who she is now in present as an X-Men. Thanks! :)
Irual chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
WOW great concept and I ADORE this, it's short and poiniant and honestly what I thought of whenever the comics would show a scene of the inside of Rogue's head. all the psyche's all vieing for control and such HAD to have an effect. very chilling idea you wrote out and yet it sort of fits with what they FINNALLY did in the comics; cleaning house so to speak.

well then again I am a blaitant fangirl of yours anyway... AND in hopes of warming up your muse for one of my favorite stories I figure on giving you a little virtual inspiration. so here I go.

I was planning out this elaborate five course meal (thinking Iron Chef America here) but then I realized PISH! all a girl needs to relax is some chocolate and a warm beverage. Usually I go for tea, hot or cold but for this little treat I recomend a good medium bodied coffee and some cream or half and half.

for your treat I am whipping up a specialty of mine, it's a cinnimon bun loaded with butter and chocolate cream cheese frosting. man I gain ten pounds just thinking about this baby ;-)

the warm oozing frosting should be balanced out by the sweet and spicy twist of the cayanne pepper that is hidden within the swirled dough. (it's not a lot of heat mind you, just enough to surprise and act as a counter point to all the sugar)

Of couse after reading this your muse will HAVE to enable you to write some more Romy just to ward off the fangirl calories Bwahahahahah! MY EVIL PLOT IS REVEALED ha!

(actually even virtually my evil villian laugh is not so great! Oh well, have a great day and thanks for posting this,)

your friend and pen pal Irual
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hi,

Hehehehehehe...I like your inspiring yourself writing! I liked how you had it in her accent and then went to explain it all like it was in her head...which it was. It was a great one-shot! Heheheh!

~Paige
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
lol. I actually make it a point to read ALL your fanfics. I have no idea what's wrong with me. Anyway, good grasp of what's going on in her head. Poor Rogue. It's poignant, kind of. I'm gonna stop analyzing and start doing homework now. Hope your muse starts cooperating with you!