Reviews for Ye Olden House
random chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
You should remove bitch's review its completely meaningless. You're story was effortlessly humorous and pleasurable . I look forward to reading more from you.
anotherchapter chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
another chapter would be adequate
Ihatebitch chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
WOW! I agree! I want more updates! That bitch doesnt know gud fanfiction if it bit her on the ass, I should get that kane and bop you on the head. Flamers go to Hell! muhahahaha! Anyway I loved this fic!
kakashiisapink chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I would just like to say that "bitch' comment was completely uncalled for, it is called fan"fiction" she can say harry has a long lost sister if she wants to, and also this is a pretty damn good fic like the others so if you're going to criticize then do it constructively ! Keep up the good work Igneous!
lawrawrrr chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
this is TOO FUNNY. AHAHAH XD i love it!
Lari chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Haha, that was funny. Even being a wicked witch, Cuddy is the best :D
bitch chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
why is there an elf in house?hm? and why is his name house hm? what up with that? and why is he old and not like orlando bloom who is the greatest actor on the earth who could play house m bloomey! and what sense does harry having a younger sister named bella when they died when he was one? where the very fertile or just careless and why was she given away?hm?
Garyoldmanus chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Her ass eclpised the sun bwuaahahahahahahaa! Funny.
Violet Avrie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
"her ass eclipsing the sun" ...xD I love you. That was amazing. 3
weird dream girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
cool, in a weird way,what if they talked like this on the show?:D
ClaireBear4Ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
LOL! That was funny! However i like Cameron, so even the the reference was true, it still stung.! Another chapter please! What shall you calleth Wilson,foreman,chase, and Cameron's name besides one "wickeder then you" So im thinking the Sore-Heart ed sir Wilson, The solem ( like as in sad and quiet) sir foreman, the aussie prince charming chase, and the fair heartbroken maiden cameron. all rights belong to you as long as you mention i came up with them! TMI- didnt need to know about the "straight lesbian" (not that i have a problem with that!) :)
fuckface69 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Teehee. We are rather genius-like, aren't we? Oh the fun. :D Forgotten how funny it was. Giggling to myself on my bedroom floor; I know! There's floor available in my room now! Scary. xx
that random guy from kenpo chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this was so funny

I couldn't stop laughing after this

it's obvious that your view of the show is just like mine

looking forward to more work and fantasic crossovers