Reviews for Idiocy Training
Do the speech indeed.
KageFuego4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
TV Tropes for the win!
I absolutely loved this!
Great characterization, I find myself impressed & on the floor laughing.
Kudos to you.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Loved this. Especially the latter half.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ahahaha... this is awesome! Great job!
o chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Entertaining
Iuterpi chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh this was great, just today a was thinking of the stupidity of great characters in Negima have.. And yes, I can totally see a tutorial on “how to be an idiot!” just for those two ;D It can be very helpful to them.

And wow, tv tropes and fanfiction can really ruins one’s life… and concentration in work and school :S
Dutchman Sjorsie chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
hahaha, nice story!

im hoping you have more story's like these!
Toratchi888 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh, that was fun! It's nice to see the characters just acting silly sometimes!
Racke chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Idiocy is surprisingly useful, though, sometimes, I kind of get the feeling that Rakan has waaay too much of it for his own good.

This was a lot of fun to read.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
not bad.

"Negi's reasons, well... you could write a manga about them." Groan
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Pfft...Hahaha! This is great! Maybe I should reconsider more of those TvTropes recommendations, so far they've been spot on!

The ending was perfect! Jack heard the entire thing, and he fell for the very trick he liked the most! Hahahahaha!

Keep up the great work!
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
TV TROPES FOR THE WIN!

Holy shit dude, this was a briliant oneshot. Rakan is a card-carrying 'Idiot Hero', and Kotarou is his Number One proxy. I loved it
ThankfulMemories chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I like the part near the begining where Kotaro is screaming at Setsuna, especially when he says "Not bad, but sometimes you just need to let it out and say something like '* * *!'"
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
heh! very funny. i adore Kotaro, i adore Rakan, and i adore Setsuna and her obviously lesbian tendencies. i cant wait for the next time shes stripped in front of Konoka, lets see how strong that Tsukuyomi girl is when shes got the full force of a pissed off magical girlfriend hitting her in the ovaries!

im guessin not too much.

Anyways, i liked this switch around with Kotaro as the teacher. he has a lot in common with Rakan ive always thought - so hed be about as good a teacher and ya really nailed his stlye XD im glad theres people writing fics for the poor under-done hanyou besides me XD (itll come out soon! the ultimate KotaroNatsumi fiction! possibly one of the only kotaronatsumi fictions!)
NightDranzer chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Negi can still be a gentleman and give his own speech back should the opponent had the time to give his own, only, that instead with his mouth, Negi should learn the art of giving speches with fists, it seems to ground the point deeper home.