Reviews for A Shadow on the Streets of London
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Didn't Watson publish the Hounds of the Baskervilles during the hiatus? I thought he did, and in the first story Holmes said that Watson hadn't published it yet.
Azolean chapter 27 . 8/9/2012
Well done. I enjoyed this as much as the first part of it, and I can't wait to read the follow-up to this one.
nebbyJen chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
Most excellent story! Wonderfully written and true to character. Thank you for sharing your talent.
nomdeplume30 chapter 27 . 11/28/2010
great story! Poor Watson, you really put him through the ringer in this one. And I always enjoy Holmes' concern for his friend, and you did that very well here. Can't wait for the next story you were setting up there at the end!
Edenvalley chapter 27 . 4/12/2010
What a great story! Really enjoyed reading this. :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 27 . 3/30/2010
Ah! Forgive me for not following up on reviewing this. I was dumb and forgot to set an alert.

Anyway...great story. Though you were a little heavy on the Watson!Whump.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
PeanutTree chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
Great ending! I like how you wrapped everything up and still left us with a sense of more to come.
urban-story-queen chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
Wow! And the suspence continues!

Great story, and brilliant cliffhanger ending!

Will there be a sequal to the sequal? Please say yes!

Great work! Keep it up!
Missy92 chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
this story was awesome u r such a good writer
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
You know I always did wonder who picked up the pieces after Moriarty's demise. With the destruction of that gang, there would have been a huge power vacuum in London. Look forward to the sequel which you are no doubt going to write. ;)
Go Outside chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
This was a fantastic story and I have truly enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading your future work. Thanks.
KCS chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
*happy bounce* That was a wonderful story! I'm the world's worst reviewer for not reviewing every chapter but I barely have time to read anymore - but I /made/ time for this piece, that's how much I loved it. :D Thank you very much for writing it!

And that last chapter just screams for a sequel, btw - you do have one planned, I hope? ;)
gaffer42 chapter 27 . 3/8/2010
Excellent tale, well told. I like your idea that there is a vacum at the top, it makes sense that another would move to fill it!
HikariFighter chapter 24 . 3/8/2010
Let's ignore the fact that 24 is a repeat of 23, as I don't care about that ;)

OMG, I'm really happy they're out of there! You gave me quite the scare when you broke of at 21, but now they're out, YAY! D

Please don't take too long updating *Pleading puppydog eyes*

I'll give a cookie to your muse if it helps
KCS chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
OMGYAYUPDATE! XD But this chapter 24 is the same as 23... :(

Anyhow, I am very glad they got out of there! *scowls good-naturedly at mean author* And Holmes is so precious when he's all freaked out and worried. D