Reviews for Nigel From The Beginning
a shadow in the dark chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Hey its 2013 and I just finished re-reading your story. You really did a great job with it, good luck on your furture stories.
gothicm798 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I'm reading now, and every part of it it's a gift, I'm just addicted. Super loved it. Congratulations.

Michael Sanches
dizzyangel chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
I love the chemistry between Syd and Nigel, and you just bring it to life in this story. Keep up the good work.
ivoryrose75 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
It was a great chapter and a great story too.

I'm glad you made Nigel to tell Sydney about himself. It really made their relationship deeper than before. No doubt, Sydney will tell her story to Nigel too. It seems you worked a lot on this story and you really made a good job. The ending made me smile. It was cute.
ivoryrose75 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Thanks for the informations it was really helpful. I had seen RH series many times but your story made me feel a bit uncertain in times when I read it. I was thinking whether I forgot something or it was just made up (which I thought usually) but there were some facts I forgot but not too much but must admit I wouldn't bring back what fact is from what episode. Thanks for made it clear :)
ivoryrose75 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Poor Nigel! He is so unlucky with girls.

I must admit I never really liked Cate, I just felt she is not good enough for Nigel :)
ivoryrose75 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
It really had been a great chapter and when I read it through again I remembered I had read it already I just forgot to write areview. I loved how you show the weakness of Nigel and Sydney's worry.
Yvarlcris chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I absolutely love this first chapter (sorry for reviewing so late)

Preston is just lovely at first, caring for his baby brother.

And Nigel... such a cute little boy...

Really, the fic is great, so well argumented!
AzurexJen S chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Does Nigel really *have* to cry ALL the time? I know it's to portray him as the sensitive guy he is but... I can't picture him crying so frequently. Still, the story has been fantastic so far so thank you for all your hard work. It's awesome!
AzurexJen S chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Preston is an ass.
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
you were right, this is very good. i occasionally check the relic hunter boards, but you must have posted this after the last time i read them through. it reads rather oddly though...partially like a biography, and then you slip into other povs and back out with little warning. this is a very good story though, i commend you on it. and the practical memorization of the series hehe!
ivoryrose75 chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
It was good how you put together the stories. It had brought back the episodes to me.
ivoryrose75 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
It was a lovely chapter! I enjoyed it a lot. That man on plane! That's just Nigel's form. He is such a handsome guy even man become interested in him lol This Sherry girl was a nice chick even is she had to leave but I am sure he made Nigel's life a lot better.
ivoryrose75 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Awe poor Nigel, poor Amanda. Yeh jealousy of Preston can make things like these. That is a big luck Louisa is there.
ivoryrose75 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Awe poor Nigel! I am so happy Mr. Irons found out how worthy he is! It felt so good to se Preston's reaction :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »