Reviews for Dreams are All There is for Us
polabear chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
All I can think of is 'Oh god oh god!' There's this urge to make them stop hurting so I will too!
Great story and powerful last line!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
THE LAST LINE! OH MY GOLLY! I CANT HANDLE THIS LEVEL OF FEELS!
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
It shrinks the heart in such a pain to read such a story.
Pumacura chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Good story, really sad though the ending made me cry.
xoJaymexo chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
the ending basically *made* this story for me. how you got into the inbetweenthelines part kicked ass. great job-no matter how sad it was ;)
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
wow. i am now crying. thanks. really though, its beautiful
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw this was such a great story. The themes and way you laid out the story were great. It was sad and positively lovely all at the same time.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Sigh at the sadness. The ending was my favorite though. He just wants Bones to have someone for when he is gone, which he knows will happen. So logically it has to be someone other than himself. One some level he is sacrificing his own happiness for Bones'. I feel that was more deep than it needed to be. Sorry. Nice one shot though.
HappyBunny6678 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You just broke my heart. This was absolutely amazing in every way possible. Please write more? I need to see what happens to Bones and Jim!
Alphabet Face chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this was really sweet and upsetting. I feel just as bad for Jim as I do for Bones, The emotions wre conveyed beautifully. Amazing. :3
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
OMG SO SAD!
Renn chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow. This was amazing. Not that I'm not crying shamlessly, I am, but it was really well-written, and so much Jim! Thanks for sharing!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
-writhes in agony-

you just love leaving me on an emotional high-wire, don't you? gargh.

amazing, as usual. practically made me CRY, but mind-blowing.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Volitan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This fic really takes reading between the lines to heart - and I loved it.

What we say and what we mean are often two very different things, and this fic captured that brilliantly.

I did also love that there wasn't a happily ever after - mainly because it was so real. Jim knows there's a high chance he won't come back - and can't stand to think of how much he'll hurt the man he loves... its heartbreaking, but shows that Jim isn't the foolish man everyone sees him as.

Brilliant work