Reviews for Mass Effect: The Kim Possible Chronicles
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
dead
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Okay Cowboy, please get back to this story cause this is a good one, and I really like were this one is going. So Kim's a "dad" huh, honestly I didn' t see that coming, plus I'm still confused about the Master Sensei and Ron brother/sister thing. Oh man. PLEASE MORE, PLEASE MORE, PLEASE MORE! I love that Rufus is here too. Keep up on this one PLEASE! Thank you for listening and keep on writing.
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
EroSlackerMicha chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
and here we thought Ron would have a Asari child first.
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I don't understand how Hana is older than Ron?
Trane7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I'm really in love with this story man!
Trane7 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Awesom story man!
Aaron chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Awesome! Update plz!
Jeandre' Van Niekerk chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I have a idea for Chapter 4.

Chapter 4 : The Afterlife

This is Miranda. The Commander has been recovered. The Lazarus project is ago...
jeandre van niekerk chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Please please please finish the book. I'm hooked to your story.
conn chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
please update soon
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Bwah? Wow...I'm SO behind on my gaming universe facts when it comes to Mass Effect! Then again, much as I have two of BioWare's RPG masterpieces (the two Knights of the Old Republic games), I haven't actually played them...never enough time to get properly involved :(

Still...this chapter was all kinds of awesome, if only for Felix channelling Hoban Washburne during the Middleton's fight with the Lowardians :D

Speaking of which...I'm starting to get an odd feeling about things if Master Sensei is actually Hana Stoppable, since Kim and Ron exist and they treat her like a grandmother. Clones? The originals, but frozen in stasis for centuries and brainwashed to thinking they're from the 23rd century? Can't wait to find out the answer ;)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Guess the System Alliance has shown Team Possible that sometimes, you gotta break a few heads permanent-like to get a job done and keep the world (or universe) safe. Cuz I can't imagine Kim and Ron causing that much havoc in their teen years just by themselves ;)

Another fantastic piece of work, Classic Cowboy!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh wow...things are gonna get pretty interesting if this tale follows the general stoyline of ME2!
Quathis chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Gotta love screwy times and new surprises . . . like Kim finding out she's a father! Didn't see that one coming. Enjoyed the brief action and the mystery of Hana. Until next time.