Reviews for Not So Romeo and Juliet
MJx85 chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
I loved this story...first piece of fan fiction I have ever read but now totally hooked!

An amazing piece of writing with nice twists and turns! Can't wait to read another just like it!
Dixons-finest-vixen chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
this chapter was so cute. i love reid's always devious mind
Superdani4Ever chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
YAY!
writersarereaders chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
Please update again soon. I really like this story. Reid and Cassie seem like they will be just fine. I hope that their relationship develops and allows them to be completely honest and open with each other. Always thought Reid's bad-boy image was just that...an image; like he was hiding who he truly was from everyone including his friends/brothers and himself.
Spontaneous.Combustion99 chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
YAYZ!

they kissed they kissed they kissed!

anywho!

i liked this chapter!

hope you can update soon!

Whitley
caleb's babe chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
very well done. i love it. more please.
kvsgrl chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
This did not suck. It was brief and to the point. We all know they had feelings for each other. And Reid telling her they would all be there for her sounds exactly like something they would do. I really hope you don't end it here but if you do it was a great read . Keep up the awesome work.

Marguerite
Superdani4Ever chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
HAPPY EASTER!

HE KISSED HER!YES!

you've pretty much taken over my life-OMG!PERFECT!

"I promise I'll never let anything happen to you."-ok,I died and went to heaven now!

I LOVE YOU!

Wait,so is it finish?
KeepSteady chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
I love this story! Hope you update soon!
alien94 chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
i love it!

update soon please!

-Luna Carter
Mistress Persephone chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
like the story update soon!
Spontaneous.Combustion99 chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
wow.

i really like your story and i hope that you update soon

Whitley
Superdani4Ever chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
"As good as someone can do after almost having the life squeezed out of her,"-yeah!

GO CASSIE!

That made me sad
kvsgrl chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
This chapter I really liked. It is not disappointing. It is short and sweet. Straight to the point. Now she knows and is afraid of her powers. I wonder how this will turn out? I can't wait to find out. Please update soon and keep up the good work.

Marguerite
Don'tLetMeForgetMe chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
I like it! Can't wait for the next one :)