Reviews for Chuck vs The Dark Intersect
Whiskeyflips chapter 14 . 3/19
Wow. I never thought the day would come when I felt sorry for any incarnation of Bryce Larkin... but you did it, Sir Bill

Well done.
Whiskeyflips chapter 35 . 3/19
I really enjoy these peek-a-boos into Charah's future.!
Whiskeyflips chapter 33 . 3/19
So misleading so as to be evil indeeeeeeeeed.
Whiskeyflips chapter 2 . 3/18
I always thought that Ben Adams got off a little bit too easily in "Sexy Handler". Glad to see he got some proper comeuppance!
Chuckfanster chapter 35 . 11/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story and the great ending. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into writing not only this story but the others as well. I love the scenes where you have us, your readers, think that Sarah is having to be in unpleasant situations only to find out that she is actually with Chuck and not with the bad guy. I still don't like it when C or S has to do those unpleasant things and never will, but I understand that is part of your story. C doesn't like it when S has to do those things, but understands it and accepts it. The same for S when C is involved. So, as your reader, I do the same. It also illustrates the strength of their love which I know you are trying to show.

Thank you again for this great story. The pace was just right. I was wondering about little Bryce. Early in this chapter you state that Kate's little brother was named after Bryce Larkin, but he wasn't talked about afterward. Only Chuck Jr was talked about in the fishing boat. Did Kate have 2 younger brothers?
Awesome45 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
I like this arc of stories, but seriously what is with you and seduction and manipulation; I mean you've reached the point where it's almost ridiculous.
Oxnate chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
Yeah, I admit it. I thought it was West. That was good. Well done.
Oxnate chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Do spies watch spy movies? I was cackling with evil laughter this entire chapter.
Oxnate chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Ahhhh. Chuck Vs the Delivery. Been waiting for that moment since last story. ;-)
ChuckFanForever chapter 33 . 10/10/2012
Haha, I like how you chastised yourself using Devon for that horribly evil warning of the multiple character deaths. Clever!
ChuckFanForever chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
You couldn't fool me this time! I've read enough of your stories to know when you're rteasing us! I knew it was Chuck the moment Sarah started enjoying it! The fact that you didn't explicitly mention West in the car only sealed the deal! Enjoyed reading it immensely though!
Ralle chapter 35 . 12/29/2010
I can't tell you in words how much i enjoyed these stories, I just finished read all of them in order like sugested and as soon as i started i couldn't stop. You're an amazing author and i'm begging you not to stop!

Thank you so very very much!

Love from Sweden
Anonymous chapter 35 . 12/6/2010
Fantastic story, love this story arc.
ciedan chapter 35 . 11/22/2010
Hi there, I have to compliment you for your well written story. I read so far "The Negotiation Arc", without "The Prodigal Daughter". I like the way you integrated some development of the series, Intersect 2.0 for example, in your own way into your fan-fiction. The only thing I don't like is how you jumped over 20 years to Kates 21st birthday. I would have been happy to read more about your Chuck universum. And I missed Morgan, Lester and co. But to repeat I really dig your story arc, real nice character development, which is believable.
Adinade chapter 35 . 8/12/2010
I literally just found out about fanfiction a week ago, and yours was one of the first stories that I read. I am a dedicated Chuck fan myself - I love the story and everything else, and I love happy endings. I just finished reading the Dark Intersect (the only one of your stories that I've read so far) and I loved it and enjoyed it immensely. I also like the fact that you seemed to stay true to the characters - if you don't do that, what's the point, right? I also loved that the stories are long - because when I come across a good story - whether it's in a tv show, a movie, a book, etc. - I never want it to end. Thanks for writing some amazing stories.