Reviews for Breathless
Jordyn chapter 1 . 18h
Oh. My. God. So amazing! One suggestion: PLEASE DON'T ABUSE SCORPIUS! HE DESERVES BETTER! NO PANTIES IN THE MOUTH! NOTHING THAT WILL CAUSE HIM BREATH LOSS! Because I can tell you directly, no being able to breathe? Sucks. Totally. My lungs pretty much gave out a random day at summer camp. I was dizzy. A little nauseous. And I couldn't. Freaking. Breathe. I feel a bit like Hazel Grace Lancaster sometimes, if you know what I mean. I am, in no means, trying to be rude. I'm not a rude person. But please, not breathing? Scars people. Forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
FUCKING HOT AND SWEET AND Adorable~!~!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Oh, wait, what's that sound? It's the sound of me dying a thousand ecstatic deaths from reading this story. This was SOOOO HOT, and I love that Albus topped; in most of the "M" rated stories I've read about them, Scorp tops, but I think this way works better. I am totally in love with this story (partially because a guy cross-dressing for another guy just does it for me). You are a wizard/witch/other magical master of erotic fiction.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Sexy story! Thanks.
SasunaruTLA chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awe :D That was a good one! So cute!
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
So hot!
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
HOT! Love these two. And your writing too, obviously. Heh.

More please.
Queen Starstruck chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Mmmm...absolutely wonderful! Love this story. One of my favourite Albus S/Scorpius fics now, for sure!
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I really shouldn't be reading this right now. It's 5:30. AM. I should be sleeping and dreaming of food and vacations. I should at the very least be reading one of the other two stories I'm in the middle of or continuing one of my stories. But...There is just something about your writing that has taken hold of me and won't let go. So...as it is, I'm stuck. And I might as well enjoy your writing while I'm here ;-P

"Scorpius' pout was so pretty that Al had to kiss it. Twice."- I did a little fangirl squeal while reading that part

I really like how Draco is a good father in this :) Usually he hates having a gay son in fics like this- it's good to know he got over that enough to be there for Scorp.

Undressing him while telling him why he is wonderful was a great way for Al to do it :)

"Scorpius had said no. Had begged off, had bargained, had almost safeworded out." I love their trusting relationship. I don't normally find women's garments on a man attractive but the way it's done here is sweet as well so it works for me.

Al is such a good lover- making sure Scorp would be okay by making him try the safeword and such

"Al, if you're going to do the guilt thing, I swear I'll leave. I'd like to savour the bliss I still feel from that amazing fuck. Now cuddle me and say sweet things."- perfect!

I have a huge grin on my face right now- that story was so sweet and cute and hot :)

I have a challenge for you- please (times a million) do a followup story to this one. Please make Al say all the cute, wonderfully sentimental things to Scor. I really want to know what they all are and I really want to see Scorpius's reaction. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing some of this Draco. I'm thinking- Al proposes and gives a long speech about why he loves Scorpius and then has to convince Draco to let it happen- ask Draco for his permission to marry his son? Anyway- I would really love some more cute stuff from you!

-Laura
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
omg this was so good!
YanHarkness chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
yeah he is a fool, but you love him *-*

Amazing story, my pleasure to read it
twilightsnape chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Just like Harry and Draco. This was actually very sweet, even with the lace of seasoning beneath it all. Very good!
Lorelai Rose chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was adorable! I've become strangely fond of cross-dressing scenes lately. Well written!
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Extremely hot!
Rurri chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wow that was steamy, and the end was very sweet.