Reviews for Death by Archer
TheWackedOne chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
oh. and also: Minotaurs showed up in the 4th Daine book, and they were already a known element by then. this is DEFINITELY after the Immortals War, so you really dont make sense.

Um. his name is TOBE. not Toby.
TheWackedOne chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Ok, Numair is described as old, but hes younger than Alanna. Daine is called young, but shes only about 15 years younger than Numair and mark-ably older than Gwen. you do HAVE a timeline?
TheWackedOne chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
take back on the last one? hmmm...so Jon is still King b/c Vania said her parents invited Gwen...though they may have abdicated...
TheWackedOne chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
im guessing then that Roald and Shinko have been reigning for a while noe. this is, what, 20 years after the last Kel?
Rogue's Queen chapter 20 . 5/4/2011
this is epic! i love the idea with the elves! i can't wait to see what happens next? what are morganas plans? why doesn't her father like her very much? what happened in gwens past? so many questions, and not enough story to answer them! :) you're an awesome writer!

Rogue's Queen xx
Aria657 chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
Lol, family issues now! Yes, I am slightly hyper, but just slightly! I loved it, especially the banter between Alanna and Gwen! Why do I have a feeling that everybody is going to know that Guinevere is Gwen's real name?
Aria657 chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
I loved it, sorry I haven't read and reviewed recently. Gwen and Luke are going to get married! Excited squeal! I can't wait until the next couple of chapters! Update soon please!
rebecca chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
I like the plot line! But, um, how to say this . . . well, you switch randomly back and fort from first person to third person, from talking about gwen to talking as gwen, and it is beginning to get a little bit annoying. Pick one tense and stick with it, is my advice.
Aria657 chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
Surprise! I'm back! Your favorite reviewer is back! Lol, jk. But seriously, I wasn't able to get on the computer for two weeks, so I couldn't read and review this chapter and the last chapter before now. :( But I'm back! :) :) :) Yup, I'm a bit hyper, I just had a chocolate cupcake! Anyways, I loved the last two chapters, they were great and hilarious! I love how everything is moving along. I found the fact that Gwen was an elf, very interesting. I adored her reaction, it was amazing! I love Luke! He is so freaking amazing! I love how he just came into her room, I love him! I want a Luke now! *Luke has been added to my list of boys I love and would love to date if they were around the same age as I am* There are a lot of people on that list already though, not to many though! This list just has my absolute favorite guy characters from books and fanfiction. :) :) :) Yup, as you can see (read) I am still slightly hyper! So, basically I loved the chapters, and I can't wait until the next one!
Hawaiangirl2164 chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
Very good. Nice to see that Gwen and her man finally got together. Some spelling and grammatical errors but otherwise good job! Please update soon!
Hawaiangirl2164 chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
YaY! Finally some action. Love the direction of the story. Keep it up and update soon. Please! Thank you.
Aria657 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
Lol, I can't wait until Luke tells her why! I already love him, he is just so funny! Annoying people is fun, and I always love it when there is a character who can annoy the main character, (nice annoy, not bullying) it's always hilarious! So, I am loving Luke, and I can't wait to find out more about him! So, please update soon, I can't wait until the next chapter, and Luke's story! George is pretty amazing too though!
Aria657 chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
I want to know more about the man, first of all, he seems hot. He's also always saving her, and I always love mysterious men! :) Well, unless they end up killing somebody I like. :( (In a fan fiction, or a book or something) Her reaction also makes me want to see him more, I'm already wanting her to talk to him more and am hoping he is a good guy who might be datable. Well either he's datable, or he is her brother or something. I loved all that stuff with George and Gwen though, it was hilarious! Update soon please!
surfgirl1 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
You need a beta or something as you switched Gwen's name to Robin several times, switched POV, and you need to separate your paragraphs better.

Im not trying to be mean, this is constructive criticism.

I love the plot line!
Aria657 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
I'm confused, was Robin there the whole time? Did I just skip over it or something, if I did, sorry. This chapter was interesting anyway, and I like Gwen's punishments! Alanna is hilarious, and you can't insult Gwen's jokes, that's horrible! Update soon please!