Reviews for Irreparable
Sanz0girl chapter 2 . 6/6
I cried. Can't believe you'd kill Angela off!'
Cremage chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Oh my god...

I never laughed so hard when I read the part about the Turks in Chapter 1.

Then I froze.

Then I cried a little.

Then I cried out for the remainder of Chapter 2.
This is so...moving. Hurtful. Sad. I could feel Zack's emotions through the words. I never, ever, read something so raw, so real.
KittyBat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh goddess, when I was reading the second part of this one the song Stay by Rihanna can on. I started bawling. I was in public, this seriously broke my heart. That just shows how good you are at conveying emotion though your writing.
lilith dracul chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Wow I'm still in tears its so sad but so beautiful
Gwenhyvar chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This particular part always makes me cry. I really do mean cry, I've actually got tears running down my face as I'm writing this. And it doesn't matter how many times I've read it. You have a real talent for making your words have meaning, and an attention to details that makes your story come alive. Thank you for writing this, for sharing it.
Neon la'Shadow chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Why must you hurt me this way!?

balling my eyes out... ,-_-
kuro-okami13 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This...this made me cry...I have not cried in over a year. I would say that is quite a success for the story in my eyes.
Dragonanzar chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Very powerful. I guessed that it was Angeal's death, but then, it was pretty obvious that that would be the loss they would experience. I often cry because of deaths in things I read and see (when they're powerful, that is) as I did here, but it's not for the person's death so to speak: it's for the ones they leave behind. I'm so glad, though, that Zack broke through his delusion that Angeal was merely playing a trick on him, teaching him a lesson. Poor Zack and poor Sephiroth: losing both his childhood friends.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Gawd, your writing... it's so angsty. But it's so good! It actually made me cringe in so many places because of Zack's awkward behavior ):

Also... it made me consider once again the relationship between Zack & Angeal... I've never gotten how Zack could look up to him like a father figure, yet easily transition to a romantic relationship. I think I understand.

I love getting this look into Seph's head. It's always really neat in a depressing sort of way to see him analyze everything.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 2/2/2012

I've been away from the Decorum series for too long. It got me all over again. ;_; But... well, it's all coming back to me now. But I was distracted by the Turks & by the pairing being Seph/Zack instead of Zangeal. D: Totally didn't see that coming. Of course, now I feel really lame. & lol, Seph's comment about sex (whee) was funny, but it actually made me kind of sad because it's awkward to be that person, y'know.
LuckY chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
You really are a one of a kind author... I cried so much reading this I had to take a deep breath and wiped my face to see my screen. I am a die hard Zangeal fan and to me you're like a goddess!

And thank you for all the amazing stories you wrote over the years they are by far the greatest!

Now I am gonna go read Not Wrath Of Gods were Angeal is still alive and happy with his puppy ;)
Sharzam chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
TwilightSymphony chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
There...have been many sad stories that have crossed my path...But few have ever brought me to tears.

This one did.
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I can't even place this into words. I'll divide this into three sections, as always.

The first section is about how you know so much about grief. Your word choice was flawless as always, and your analogy about the needles made me smile, and then cry about a thousand more tears. My god woman, you really know how to play on the heartstrings. With everything that was going on here, the chaos and the sadness, you still managed to make this story beautiful.

The second part is how hard I cried. I'm not talking sniffles, but huge gasping sobs. I was holding my face and bawling my eyes out. That's...never happened to me for a fanfic before. I've cried yes...but I have never had such a strong reaction to such a character before. It could be because you killed off Angeal, and he is someone who inspires me in my mind. My face is dry with tears, and I feel lighter inside, as if in the next Decorum, all will be well. :) I hear you have some Cloud in this relationship, which makes me super happy and excited.

The third part was how deeply I felt for Zack. His denial, and his grief killed my heart, and I gasped aloud when he ran and looked in the coffin. It is as you put it, the nightmare of denial. But out of all of that, SOMEHOW you managed to make it lighter, beautiful, and oh so tender between Sephiroth and Zack.

I leave you with this: as I read this, I pictured something in my mind, something that left me happy. I pictured Angeal's back, with the gleam of twilight on his silhouette. He was surrounded by a huge garden of unknown proportion and quantities. He turned around, looked at the camera/me/whoever and just vanished in the blink of an eye. Then, I saw him reuniting with Genesis in the collective, and I busted into tears once more. As you put in this series, he is with Genesis now.

Can you say...epic? You are amazing, and you continue to inspire me. Thank you, thank you for making me FEEL so deeply.
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
For whatever reason, I had to read the next installment, for I was having a considerable lag in my homework abilities. I really hate writing speeches. XD're the master of humor, romance, and pure and unadulterated angst. I was laughing hysterically as Tseng was getting attacked by his employees, and I was smiling so wide when Sephiroth stayed with Zack, and when Angeal told Zack he loved him. :) It was beautiful. But for some reason, something told me not to get too comfortable. I usually hold onto my seat (figuatively) when a story is labeled angst, and when the summary alludes to pain, and an "Irreparable" change.

And it happened. I swear to high heaven, I have not cried in awhile. I'm pretty hard to make cry, unless something stirs my spirit, a story or a poem, or when something infuriates me. But this...killing off Angeal...I swear, if you tilt your head back a little, you'll hear the sounds of my heart breaking. He is my favorite, my inspiration, and my favorite character. mascara is running from my eyes, and my chest is spasming a little. I'm not being dramatic when I say that that was one of the SADDEST things I have ever read. Damn. If this is what TMOA is like, I should just go to WalMart and buy out the Kleenex aisle.

I bow to your greatness as always, and I am torn apart to think of what will happen next. Homework be damned!