Reviews for Not Your Fault
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I have always wondered what had happened during the time when Bella and Edward were away from each other. Thank you for writing this story and please continue to write.
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Once again a great story! i love the way that you wrote this. When I was reading the books I was waiting for a scene like this to come but i never did. I am sooo glad you wrote this. Thank you.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I LOVE these kind of stories the best! WELL done!
Stargirl888 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow. FANTASTIC. As with all your other work, I LOVE this story. I love how you show the depth of their understanding and loving relationship. Well Done!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
So beautiful!
stillsingininrain chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is SO not complete! You have a marvelous hook and haven't drawn Jasper out as much as he's capable of. Your story is excellent so far - don't let this be the only part written. I would certainly read on if there were more.
myppe chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
so sweet
ilikeverything2011 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Cute Fic! :)
Tani May Trybrand chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw... It is verry cute.
Graciemayoreilly chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow..did I ever need this! I had a really, crappy day, and got your e-mail for this story at the end of the day. It sure made me feel better! I always look forward to reading anything by you! Thanks for the day brightener!
Skylar87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
*sigh* I love your Alice/Jasper stories :) Good job!

~Sky~
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I liked this because Jasper would blame himself.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i love this story, it fits alice and jasper very well

you might want to change the title: fault, not falut!

yeah, just great story, as always. i make a point of reading every single one of your works asap
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
aww...that broke my heart. i hate it when jasper says that stuff, it makes me so sad, depressed even. but really good.