Reviews for There You Are
VodkaWarrior chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Brother Rafen chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I'm gonna cry. Again. Great job!
blubbering-idiot chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Damn, that was so frikkin sweet, like double chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate sprinkles on top. Look what you did! now I'm crying...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
not bad. thank you for sharing one of a million ideas of what could have happend after the second game good ending. great story.
Bludwyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I cried a little at the last part.
Crazy Iemon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow- that was so incredibly sweet! I normally don't like sappy stories but I gotta say- if I had read this story a month ago, I think my own story would have turned out very differently.
funkymoinkey chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
omg that was beautiful and tear-jerking in a good way

excellent story that captured the emotions

bloody good job
mcdoomburger chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
The beginning and part of the middle are somewhat underdeveloped, but the ending made up for that and actually made me choke up a little. Sad, but I loved it. :) (I don't know how to make a sad smile face.)
PlusClown chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That's so cute. o

Great oneshot!
smounged1989 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow that was great! I loved the ending, it was well done and brought a tear to my eye.

Good job.
Matt chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I liked it but man, two words

Full Stops.

Otherwise it was a enjoyable read Please make more
Nightmare723764 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Great, just wonderful. I think you described everything perfectly. Honestly I tear'd up a little at the end.
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
this is really amazing, i was thinking of doing something similar but with Eleanor bringing cindy meltzer back to her mother, and telling her mother what happened to mark (do know what i'm talking about, Mark Meltzer, Something in the sea?)
steamrick chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Excellent writing.

I hope you'll turn the oneshot into a longer story. You definitively have the ability to create a masterpiece, if this was any indication.
Miggs chapter 1 . 2/23/2010