Reviews for Shattered
Idk whether to laugh or cry. Why is Jacob always ruining things?
She's one damn lucky bitch
She's seriously apologising for him raping her? Wow never knew bitch could be so idiotic
HOW COULD ALICE?! 'It's not your fault!
If Edward takes that bitch back I swear to go I will slap him! He deserves so much better!
Wow she is such a slut a bitch! I hope she gets pregnant and her family hates her
Lol you bitch
HA BITCH!
Wow she really is a heartless bitch. I can't wait till she gets her heart broken
Meme chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
I hate stories like this where Bella gets to have her cake and eat it to and Edward takes her back no questions asked. Yea she was crying over him but she was still sleeping with Jacob. All she was waiting for was the moment Jacob messed up so she can go back to Edward and like the wimp he's portrayed as he takes her back in a heartbeat.
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Why haven't you continued? It's been almost 3 years.
Bworms1980 chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
It seems to be a trend. Fanfic authors abandoning stories right at a major cliff hanger. I'm hoping to see more of this story but after having read so many that were never finished its hard to have hope. Not upset though. This is done for free and the authors have real lives. So if u ever get the time I hope u finish this story.
TaylaTGW chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
yay, an update. But jacob is a fuckinn rapist here, i am going to kill him. Lets gather the Culllens :)

UPDATE SOON!
VaraDynamixx3 chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! Keep on writing I need 2 know what happens!
dark but so Lovely chapter 14 . 6/20/2010