Reviews for The Decepticons Revenge
I have a suggestion, what if Starscream wakes up in the middle of the night and hear the sound ukosen, he would begin to scare the Optimus need to comfort her. or in such a way that the Skyfire would begin to be afraid of a thunderstorm.
Finnish chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
Optimus is such a good father. I have a suggestion to the story. what if Starscream and other Sparklings, would come sick, but it would not be serious. sorry this post, I'm not good in English.
stranger chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I love this story, why do not you continue? This is wonderful. so cute
Puppet master12 chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
Loving it so far I really like the way you captured the essence of the starlings naughtiness they are almost as bad as myself ( yep A.D.H.D always makes the person wild ) lol have a cookie (::::::::::::::::::::::::::::) have two (::::::::::::::::::::::) okay maybe there to long I spent to much time with the rolling pin
Brenna chapter 40 . 6/14/2014
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END HERE?! PLEASE PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! This is the best skerries of transformers I have seen. Good job and please make more
Brenna chapter 35 . 6/14/2014
I cried when I watched FINDING NEMO. I cried when NEMO got flushed down the
TARA KI8NG chapter 40 . 2/10/2014
Emajade32439 chapter 40 . 10/25/2013
Will you ever update this? It is the best sparkling story that I have ever read and I love it. Optimus is so gentle yet firm with Starscream and I want to read more please. Tell me that he remains a sparkling when the others are returned to their adult forms and Optimus gets to raise him with Elita.
TARA JEANKING chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Kyas Nonsense chapter 35 . 6/21/2013
Oh, yes, Bambi is a great film with nothing but cute, fluffy, little animals LOL Maybe he should watch the movies before showing them!

Loving this story.
madagascarmaster chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Swoop likes cuddles. Who knew?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
arcee, she is blue and i think a shade of gray ( a line of gray not shade) she had sparklings firefly, i forgot the other one it a boy :) oh i almost forgot starscream was the father:) oh my name is jessica:) im 9years old:)
EX50 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
i just love this story sooo much! i hope you will Updated soon can wait to see what will happen to the autobot sparklings X3
Martiancommander chapter 40 . 11/7/2012
Wow they should find sharpshooter turn him into a sparkling and paddle his freaking metal ass then have soundwave raise him all over again! He has no trouble with 15 kids he would be just fine with one more.
tamersten chapter 40 . 11/6/2012
Ah, this is a good read! I do so hope that you'll continue this cute lil fic, but I guess that's up to you, huh? But still, it was awesome. Thanks for sharing!