Reviews for The Decepticons Revenge
Abigail Rose V chapter 17 . 1/20
Ohhh love!
Nooo don't show them bambi that's even worse
Guest chapter 40 . 3/18/2016
I really enjoy reading this. I hope you continue write this chapter
Guest chapter 40 . 10/4/2015
I have a suggestion, what if Starscream wakes up in the middle of the night and hear the sound ukosen, he would begin to scare the Optimus need to comfort her. or in such a way that the Skyfire would begin to be afraid of a thunderstorm.
Finnish chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
Optimus is such a good father. I have a suggestion to the story. what if Starscream and other Sparklings, would come sick, but it would not be serious. sorry this post, I'm not good in English.
stranger chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I love this story, why do not you continue? This is wonderful. so cute
Puppet master12 chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
Loving it so far I really like the way you captured the essence of the starlings naughtiness they are almost as bad as myself ( yep A.D.H.D always makes the person wild ) lol have a cookie (::::::::::::::::::::::::::::) have two (::::::::::::::::::::::) okay maybe there to long I spent to much time with the rolling pin
Brenna chapter 40 . 6/14/2014
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END HERE?! PLEASE PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! This is the best skerries of transformers I have seen. Good job and please make more
Brenna chapter 35 . 6/14/2014
I cried when I watched FINDING NEMO. I cried when NEMO got flushed down the
TARA KI8NG chapter 40 . 2/10/2014
do you have a CONCLUSION to A DECEPTICONS REVENGE
Emajade32439 chapter 40 . 10/25/2013
Will you ever update this? It is the best sparkling story that I have ever read and I love it. Optimus is so gentle yet firm with Starscream and I want to read more please. Tell me that he remains a sparkling when the others are returned to their adult forms and Optimus gets to raise him with Elita.
TARA JEANKING chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
IENJOYED THE TRANSFORMERS FANFICTION THE DECPTICONS RE$VENGE STORY ITS FUNNY AND SAD
Kyas Nonsense chapter 35 . 6/21/2013
Oh, yes, Bambi is a great film with nothing but cute, fluffy, little animals LOL Maybe he should watch the movies before showing them!

Loving this story.
madagascarmaster chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
Swoop likes cuddles. Who knew?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
arcee, she is blue and i think a shade of gray ( a line of gray not shade) she had sparklings firefly, i forgot the other one it a boy :) oh i almost forgot starscream was the father:) oh my name is jessica:) im 9years old:)