Reviews for The Only Way To Break A Curse
malugargula chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Love this fic
SmilesAtEveryone chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awesome. I love all of your Chloe stories.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
WooHoo, Mom And Pops! lol

YYWKMN.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I kinda really liked that!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
"In truth, Oliver enjoyed the Arrow and Watchtower Show. The fewer Boy Scot Guest Appearances the better in his books."

The above line made me giggle outright.

I really enjoyed your little story.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
They set it up!

-jwchan
Stop Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
The story was so cute and sweet, loved it :)
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally together. Kinda cheesy I'll admit. But I loved it! lol. Ciao.
Joise chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
the story was very cute (and I don't mean that in a derogatory way). It was nice and sweet!
creative barcode chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
OMFG THAT WAS SO SWEET. SO SWEET. AND CUTE. AND AWESOME. AND AW

Sorry. The only thing going through my head right now is just a permanent AW. Just like that. All in capitals. But bolded and underlined, too.

That was so sweet. 3
NelStar7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
He just kissed her, this time not as soft, not as scared, but determined and urgent and relieved. Oliver Queen, a man so very good with his words, couldn't find any to express the myriad of feelings welling in his chest, but he knew that he didn't have to. Chloe had always known him better than himself, and he knew, he knew that she would understand everything he was trying to tell her with that desperate, needy, loving mess of a kiss.

LOVED this part! This whole fic was great, but that description on Ollie's loss of words, but Chloe not needing them anyway, was perfect. Great job!
batgirl2992 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this was cute. i think lois was the best part, no nonsence about it.
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
THIS WAS JUST AWESOME! I LOVED IT!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was just adorable! I loved the Chollie and that Lois was there to encourage Ollie to make the right decision. Thanks! :)
Veronica chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Love it...this story is awesome!