Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
Bennet chapter 10 . 10/13
This is really wonderful!
Good thing you are behind that couch! Lol but love never was easy! Great writing!
mysticpixels chapter 11 . 10/14
That was truly wonderful! I don't even have the words! The emotional journey was excellent and well written! Thank you so much. I can never get enough of Elizabeth and Darcy, but this had to be one of my favorites.
mysticpixels chapter 8 . 10/14
Baxter87 chapter 11 . 10/13
Beautiful story! One of my absolute favorites!
mysticpixels chapter 7 . 10/13
Can't stop now, but wow!
mysticpixels chapter 5 . 10/13
That have me goosebumps! What a wonderful way to say she read his letter and was very happy!
mysticpixels chapter 4 . 10/13
That green dress! Yes!
mysticpixels chapter 3 . 10/11
I sincerely hope Wickham gets what he truly deserves!
mysticpixels chapter 1 . 10/11
I'm happy to see this Elizabeth is a bit more circumspect when it comes to Wickham. Lovely story so far!
BakenandEggs chapter 11 . 10/1
Great story
Thanks for sharing :)
Pickle chapter 11 . 9/21
I have seldom enjoyed a story so much. I have been re-reading P&P and Persuasion on a regular basis for circa 60 years and in my old age have very recently discovered fanfiction. I can't get enough of it. The favourite fanfiction titles site has been a treasure trove.
Megz17 chapter 11 . 9/21
I absolutely loved this! Thank you so much for sharing the result of your time and talent with all of us :0)
Wahboop chapter 11 . 9/20
*sigh* That was beautiful! An alternate, yet completely believable end to the story of M and Elizabeth Bennett. Thank you for sharing this with the world! Now to go find a M for myself.
nataliacorrea57 chapter 11 . 9/11
This is one of the most wonderful and beautifully written fanfiction I have ever read and made me cry more than twice. Good for you, thanks for sharing!
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »