Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
Corbert4ever chapter 1 . 23h
I have just started reading your story and I am enjoying ot immensely. Poor Darcy, his injuries and his emotional struggles. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Thank you.
aamlkb chapter 11 . 9/11
How cute!
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 9/10
Too stubborn for her own good.
EmlynMara chapter 8 . 9/10
Such wise insightful words on Georgiana’s part. And what has Bingley been up to. At least he did not ignore their peculiar behavior. And Mr. Bennet did not waver.
EmlynMara chapter 7 . 9/10
She’s doing a great job of hurting not only herself, but others. Too bad she did not pursue what her sisters were up to.
OzmaofOz chapter 11 . 9/9
Dear writer, thank you very, very much for writing this. I really enjoyed it tremendously. Just stumbled across this fic, after really belatedly getting hooked into the world of P&P and wanting more and more of the same. This is an exceptionally well-written piece and a lot of fun to read, and just the right length. Long enough to put some tension in to the time I had to give to it; short enough to finally reach the end. Good luck, and please write more.
TGN chapter 10 . 8/25
Thanks you.
DW.618 chapter 11 . 8/21
I binge-read this story today...totally forsaking all of my obligations for the day! It s a beautifully written masterpiece! I will add this to my favorites to return to and enjoy more leisurely another time!
Delbert59 chapter 11 . 8/4
Excellent story. Thank you
WendyJayne chapter 11 . 7/23
This is by far my favourite P&P FF, and the only one I've wanted to re-read. If I read a really good romance, I get butterflies, and this story has that effect on me over and over! It's the romantic angst and misunderstandings that do it for me; it's simultaneously heart-wrenching and beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful story.
HayDay chapter 1 . 6/29
I loved this story, especially the telling and retelling of events from both Elizabeth’s then Darcy’s perspectives.
Loved this story, especially the telling/retelling of events from both Elizabeth’s then Darcy’s perspectives.
birdwoman95 chapter 11 . 6/26
That was utterly lovely. I especially like how it wasn't so much misunderstandings that provided impediment but insecurity, on the part of Elizabeth. That is rarely done and was quite well written. And I still hate Lydia :) Thank you for writing and sharing.
athousandroses chapter 11 . 6/13
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
DJArla chapter 11 . 6/12
Lovely story. Great level of angst throughout
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »