Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
maripaz6 chapter 11 . 6/11
Nice! I really liked the beginning. the dinner flirts were hilarious! The end, though, began to drag. Elizabeth just wouldn't say anything! It was quite irritating how weak she was. Otherwise, good story. :)
The007Ninja chapter 1 . 6/5
I do believe I nearly lost it when Elizabeth told Caroline that she looked wonderful that day I simply could not stop laughing. This has been by far the best story I have read in a very long time and will absolutley be reading again especially on rainy days.
msvixenxx chapter 11 . 6/5
What a wonderful story! Loved it!
aajeem chapter 11 . 5/31
Love love love this story...more and more and more from you please ヾ(**)ノ
CrushedRosePetals chapter 11 . 6/1
Beautiful, beautiful! I absolutely love this.
MadisonAgain chapter 1 . 5/27
I LOVE this story! You're a wonderful writer
Travesti chapter 11 . 5/14
Wow! Amazing story! I love your language and writing style.
violingirl05 chapter 1 . 5/7
Oh my gosh, I think I have just read the greatest line in history:

"Elizabeth wondered if he had to lower himself from an upper story while his sister was distracted cooking plump children."

And it was accompanied by the most wonderful image of a poor Charles Bingley rappelling down the side of Netherfield on a bedsheet rope while Caroline cackles in a window. And Elizabeth suspecting her cousin was the main dish at lunch? You, dear writer, are a genius.

I am so happy I stumbled across this story on a rainy Sunday afternoon. I am most eager to keep reading and finish in one sitting!
Laura C chapter 11 . 5/4
This one actually riled me up more than the original, and that's high praise, because Pride and
Prejudice riled me up a lot. They just keep pining under their separate misconceptions, the poor lovesick idiots. Mine will be considerably more action-filled, but still with the same emotional instensity, I hope.
mahya chapter 11 . 5/3
(i am prideandprejudiceff)
awww! this was sweet!
Arrianna Blood chapter 11 . 5/4
That's it! There will never be another pride and prejudice book again! I will read this story over and over again, while my body crumbles and my soul ascends to the everlasting abyss. And as the strands of time disinigrates, and all causality falls through probability,... I will cease to be...

Favorite story ever!
mahya chapter 5 . 5/2
i am so happy that this story is not going on real pride and prejudice storyline.
mahya chapter 4 . 5/2
i think you wrote this story even better than austen herself! elizabeth's character is lovely, and the story has sweet, cute things that the real pride and prejudice dont have. (like mr darcy joking for example)
so i am not surprised if your story, is the most favorited story in the pride and prejudice archive.
bravo.
(prideandprejudiceff)
mahya chapter 3 . 5/2
awww! sweet!
(i am prideandprejudiceff, but im not loggined.
Elsabelle1 chapter 11 . 4/18