Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
Barbara London chapter 11 . 11/6/2022
What a ride! Thank you ever so much for this marvellous story! I loved everything about it!
LuluCha chapter 11 . 10/2/2022
Great story thank you !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2022
hi, this is one of my fav fics, and just given the rumors that this website's days are limited, i just want to encourage you to make sure you have copies of this fic backed up elsewhere, or otherwise crosspost to ao3 for archival reasons if you haven't already. have a good day!
gigijane chapter 11 . 9/19/2022
J’ai vraiment adoré cette belle histoire, surtout le dernier chapitre que j’ai lu deux fois! Quel beau travail!
SunPho3n1x chapter 11 . 8/13/2022
Very engaging
maembe13 chapter 11 . 8/3/2022
This is a tale I will read over and over again just to bask in the quality of the writing. Your descriptions, your characters, your interwoven themes and symbolism were absolutely lovely. I do not think I will get enough even after multiple read through of finding all your layers of meanings. It is not just a green dress or a basket of flowers or a walk. Each has so many more interpretations.

The interactions between characters is a delight. I love that Elizabeth has so many safe places to “grow up” and so many wise guardians. I love the picture of her in nether field after Jane’s marriage and her time with Georgiana in pemberly. I love how you introduced colonel fitzwilliam and used him throughout the story. I loved the greater role of the gardeners and how each family, rich or poor, had their joys and their “lady Catherine’s” who made everyone’s lives difficult.

From the summary, I was skeptical since it did not sound as novel a change, and maybe it wasn’t. However, it was your masterful gift with words that made this such a delight to read. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2022
Great word pictures! Especially loved the imagining of Elizabeth of Charles’ sisters clinging to his legs as he went to propose. Loved how three dimensional you made Charles, Fitzwilliam and Darcy.
MK543 chapter 11 . 6/7/2022
How dramatic! It was a tad hard to swallow all the angst. They just needed to be ALONE for 30 min. to tangle it all out but, no, they could not be alone ever! LOL Too bad you can't post more of your fine work.
MK543 chapter 10 . 6/7/2022
Oh, how the petals fall. If only Elizabeth could have shared her & Darcy's knowledge of Wickham with her sisters. But would silly Lydia have believed? Wickham must have had revenge on his mind and nothing in his heart!
MK543 chapter 7 . 6/6/2022
Baby steps
MK543 chapter 3 . 6/5/2022
Ugh
MK543 chapter 2 . 6/5/2022
I do believe Miss E is channeling her Scarlet O'hara!
MK543 chapter 1 . 6/4/2022
Caro & Louisa are truly the ugly stepsisters! Why does everyone in the room let her run her mouth in such an abusive way? Go, Lizzy!
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »