Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
Great!
Leo105 chapter 11 . 4/4
I. loved. this. story. SO. much! Thank you so much for uploading, it was absolutely marvellous. Now and then, especially near the end, I wondered how two persons can avoid each other so much, partly on purpose, partly not. When they confessed themselves in the rain I was just like, FINALLY! Was about damn time! Sigh, seriously.
So thank you again for this beautiful story, and I mean that contentwise as well as your spelling style. You truly are a gifted author.
misslin123 chapter 11 . 4/1
i do not know how many times ive read this...this will always be one of my fav tale..
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I loved every moment of the tale! Thank you.
Alexlc chapter 11 . 3/18
Wonderful story. Such drama for poor Darcy and for writing. :-)
TheSlayer96 chapter 11 . 3/19
I love this so much it hurts my heart! Ouch! 3 I thought it was done so well, and it had so much angst I loved it and was a measure to read!
Amazing story! I was enthralled beginning to end!
Khaleesi Scarlet Anne chapter 11 . 2/24
This is the 2nd time i read this. I love it!
Wow this chapter is heartbreaking *sobs quietly*
Omg Charlotte is literally best friend goals. What an awesome wingwoman!
frisbeegirl1289 chapter 11 . 2/17
Oh. My. Goodness. I couldnt stop to comment on any of the other letters because I was so enraptured! What a story and how well written! Thank you so much for your artistry!
poppy90210 chapter 11 . 2/16
This never fails at being my favourite retelling of p&p... the particular the way you capture their emotions gets me every time... I always wonder what you’re doing now... I hope you are out there sharing your writing talent with the world! Very best wishes to you
guiltypleasure101 chapter 11 . 2/14
I loved your story!
Nesselara de Cart chapter 11 . 2/11
Hey,
I just want to tell you, that I love your story, which is so sweet, that I'm worried I could get diabetes:D
Especially the last chapter was too much to me and I started crying A LOT. So yeah, I love your story and I love your writing-style.
LG Nessey
tiny tnk chapter 11 . 1/31
I loved it! Beautifully written and I loved all the changes resulting from this one small incident!

1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »