Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
M.S.Carol chapter 4 . 7/24
It really is lovely to see this outcome -they really have a tentative relationship but there is no disdain as before. It's lovely to see them revolve around each other.
M.S.Carol chapter 3 . 7/24
Love the ups and downs with how she feels about. Such a great piece of work.
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 7/24
I hung to every word. Your writing is absolutely beautiful.
Danou40 chapter 11 . 7/10
Such a wonderful story, bravo
DreamsInColor8 chapter 11 . 7/4
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for a magical and well-written story. It as sublime.
This fic is one that I come back to again and again, and each time I feel as though I've learned something new. Thank you.
Written very well with a skill in language that I'm glad to find in fanfiction. Thank you for the engaging read.
I like it, but one thing: her eyes change colour just too much. I don't think having eyes from blue thru grey including green is feasible.
I enjoyed your story, although i thought elizabeth took her upset over Lady C to extremes and the story became melodramatic towards the end - especially the dash out into the rain in her lovely dress. Too much! Towards the end i began to feel she was right: she didn't deserve Darcy as she was acting like a foolish child and i was quite exasperated with her.
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 11 . 6/2
Oh that was a marvelous story! I hope you kept writing. Did you ever publish any?
Honestly don't you two read chapter 11 . 5/31
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
musingmarauder chapter 11 . 5/9
Loved this!
BertAndTiva chapter 11 . 5/9
Every time I fall into the Austen mood, I circle back to this story. Now it was brought on by the excitement of having my little sister read the book for the first time and showing her the movie. It is 4 am and I have an early start but I don’t regret it at all. This is the only p&p fic I know the title to and can even quote (final chapter dialogues I’m looking at you). Needless to say this is my favorite p&p fic! Thank you for writing this masterpiece. Thank you thank you thank you. Greetings from a tiny Caribbean island amid the pandemic, you made a medical intern happy for a day
ElizaG1 chapter 11 . 5/8