Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
ElizaG1 chapter 11 . 5/8
Delightful!
maipigen chapter 11 . 5/5
Tip given with a sincere thank for sharing!
NerdySuperman chapter 11 . 5/1
This was a beautiful story that kept me occupied into the nights, eager to read on. I had moments is shock, awe, upset and joy. I truly commend you!
Debby-1957 chapter 11 . 4/12
I really loved your story! The humor was especially delightful. My goodness, Darcy had to be incredibly patient and long-suffering. I understood that Elizabeth had suffered as well, but I wish they could have been able to have time for real conversations. It would have cleared away the misunderstandings, hopefully. Poor Darcy and Elizabeth! It was quite a comedy of errors. But, I loved your writing, and they got their happy ending. Thank you!
NeonTheGreen chapter 11 . 4/11
That was a lovely read. :) Thank you. :)
Lucille12 chapter 10 . 4/6
Love this story! So well thought and written! Thank you for sharing!
OH MY GOD! Wow, this was honestly the best fanfic I've read ever! I loved the way you wrote how Darcy describes Lizzy, I felt like I was looking at a painting. It was so beautiful I kind of cried.
Katie500 chapter 11 . 4/2
What a wonderful story, it has kept me throughly entertained today which is quite an accomplishment on day 10 of the lockdown here! Thank you for sharing.
MerTrexTer chapter 11 . 3/26
I just found this and read the whole thing in one day! I loved it! There were parts where I was laughing and parts where I just wanted to shake Liz and Darcy because it was so frustrating haha I really enjoyed your take on this classic story. Thank you! :)
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 11 . 3/13
This was a delightful read - thank you
Wonderful story :) I love p&p and it is so nice to read this love story just slighly altered. The writing is amazing! And I am so happy Lydia doesn't have to end up with Wickham. Even though you are probably right that reformation is highly unlikely in her case.
Loved to see especially Georgiana and her relationship with Lizzy 3
Anahia chapter 11 . 3/3
Honestly, it was absolutely lovely!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 11 . 2/29
just read this for the first time 10 years after it was written and I loved it so much! just amazing
Great work!
An absolutely lovely tale. Bravo!
1,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »