Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2022
Great word pictures! Especially loved the imagining of Elizabeth of Charles’ sisters clinging to his legs as he went to propose. Loved how three dimensional you made Charles, Fitzwilliam and Darcy.
MK543 chapter 11 . 6/7/2022
How dramatic! It was a tad hard to swallow all the angst. They just needed to be ALONE for 30 min. to tangle it all out but, no, they could not be alone ever! LOL Too bad you can't post more of your fine work.
MK543 chapter 10 . 6/7/2022
Oh, how the petals fall. If only Elizabeth could have shared her & Darcy's knowledge of Wickham with her sisters. But would silly Lydia have believed? Wickham must have had revenge on his mind and nothing in his heart!
MK543 chapter 7 . 6/6/2022
Baby steps
MK543 chapter 3 . 6/5/2022
Ugh
MK543 chapter 2 . 6/5/2022
I do believe Miss E is channeling her Scarlet O'hara!
MK543 chapter 1 . 6/4/2022
Caro & Louisa are truly the ugly stepsisters! Why does everyone in the room let her run her mouth in such an abusive way? Go, Lizzy!
theduskysky chapter 11 . 5/24/2022
I love stories where they fall in love much earlier and with less animosity! This was perfect.
Anmaon chapter 11 . 4/15/2022
Thank you, thank you. What a good story. I love it very much.
SamiiC chapter 11 . 4/13/2022
I have to say I have enjoyed this story immensely but along the way Elizabeth seems to have suffered a personality transplant and it became quite tiresome to read certain parts. It’s still a good story and very well written, I guess I just wish she had remained true to her character as a strong, witty, fierce woman instead of one who is always sacred and running of her feelings not knowing what she feels, think or wants.
Deborah Morgan chapter 11 . 4/2/2022
This is a delightful rendition of a favorite book! I loved the way other Jane Austen story lines were incorporated and the epilogue at the was very appreciated! May this be published for the world to appreciate! Thank you fo an entertaining story.
EndlessReader85 chapter 11 . 3/29/2022
I really love this fic! Can't wait to read another one of yours.
Lyddy99 chapter 1 . 3/25/2022
Really, so lovely. I feel a sense of loss that I can’t find more submissions by this author. I felt some moments of Jane Eyre-lending a voice to Elizabeth’s beautifully written dialogue.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »