Reviews for A Rush of Blackbirds (Formerly--Speak Not Against the Sun)
Alex Maria1 chapter 11 . 3/24/2022
Thank you very much for this wonderful writing! I enjoyed it tremendously. One of the few P&P stories I enjoyed. I quie despaired of Mr Darcy and Elizabeth misunderstanding each other and I sincerely never thought that Elizabeth would give credence to Lady Catherine's words. Anyway, all this pain made the ending even sweeter and I could not have dreamed of a better conclusion.
ctrprincess chapter 11 . 2/23/2022
Wow. What a ride this story was. The idea, story, characters, and plot were all written beautifully. The part that gets me the most though is the angst and sadness. I related to Elizabeth and her struggles with not feeling well. The trauma and depression felt so real. And I related so much to her feelings of inadequacy. This story was beautiful and made me feel so many things. Thank you for sharing your gift and your creation.
HayDay chapter 11 . 2/19/2022
I love this story! Thank you for sharing it!
LostPipersChild chapter 11 . 2/6/2022
I love this fic so much, I keep coming back to it again and again, I must have read it half a dozen times now.
CoolColorOfPink chapter 11 . 1/21/2022
This has been one of my favourite things I have read on FF. thank you for writing it.
2022deactivated chapter 11 . 1/5/2022
This is amazing! The dialogue, the descriptions, the friendship, and the teasing.
Maharani23 chapter 11 . 12/30/2021
what a delightful story, thank you so very for writing it so well!
Duaimei chapter 11 . 12/26/2021
Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2021
Lovely!
Escapee2FF chapter 11 . 9/28/2021
so good! there are few really good p&p stories where they really develop the characters. love this
Corbert4ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2021
I have just started reading your story and I am enjoying ot immensely. Poor Darcy, his injuries and his emotional struggles. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Thank you.
aamlkb chapter 11 . 9/11/2021
How cute!
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 9/10/2021
Too stubborn for her own good.
EmlynMara chapter 8 . 9/10/2021
Such wise insightful words on Georgiana’s part. And what has Bingley been up to. At least he did not ignore their peculiar behavior. And Mr. Bennet did not waver.
EmlynMara chapter 7 . 9/10/2021
She’s doing a great job of hurting not only herself, but others. Too bad she did not pursue what her sisters were up to.
1,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »