Reviews for Two Times Two
Hetomi chapter 53 . 11/30/2014
This is a really great story. Thank you for your hard work and imagination.
Muirgen79 chapter 53 . 11/1/2014
Good story and there were parts where I wanted to cry and others I couldn't stop laughing at. Thanks for taking all of your readers on such an interesting ride.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/3/2014
The NASCAR's bots aren't Deceptions. The red one is Autobot Leadfoot, the green one is Autobot Topspin and the blue one is Autobot Roadster. In Dark of the Moon we see them working with Epps on the Xanthium when the Autobots are forced to leave Earth. They are the Wreckers. NOT DECEPTICONS! But it would be cool if there were NASCAR Decepticons. Like evil clones.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
LOL This brings a whole new meaning to the term 'virgin birth'. Just wondering, are Rika and Bella ever going to get Cybertronian designations? That is seriously something they should have if they're going to live as Cybertronians...
ShiftFrame chapter 53 . 6/22/2014
OMG ah love it! thank you!
Dawn Racer chapter 29 . 6/18/2014
I'm really liking this, although I am confused. I thought they already saved Sunny from the cons, so why did he arrive now with his twin?
Heather Tobotua de Cybertron chapter 53 . 8/21/2013
I believe I like this version far more than the other one. It's amazing, and has taken me all day to read it. Too bad there isn't more. But wonderful story.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I saw one too... The strange part was... It had the insignia... Mistake? ... Well, they DO sell Transformer packs for cars...
Aztec98 chapter 53 . 1/24/2013
Yah happy ending! Loved the story
Kagekitsonegal chapter 53 . 12/5/2012
AWESOME I LOVED IT ALOT!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 53 . 12/5/2012
This was a really sweet fic. Bella and Rika were great and I loved how they were paired with Ratchet and Jazz. I really loved Sunfire as a Mini-ratchet, too.
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 53 . 9/18/2012
Ok this story rocked! Took Ratchet awhile but he finally came around! Loved it, and Sunfire sounded so fricken cute. Great story, you write really well. I look forward to reading more of your transformers stories! (:
CalicoKat35 chapter 42 . 9/10/2012
Nope did not expect Barry at all.
Nice job