Reviews for Who Saves the Hero?
blanco chapter 23 . 7/19
Please, I beg of you, continue this amazing story!
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 6 . 5/29
I was rereading this story today and realized that your version of Ashley is about the only one I have ever been able to tolerate straight out of the gate. I do hope you reconnect with your muse on this story (I note you've got some new things out that I will read once I've recaught up this story) and so have fingers crossed that you'll do more with this one, too. Thanks again for your hard work on it.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 9 . 5/22
Excellent story! I really like the dream sequences, they are pretty unique.
JimmyHall24 chapter 35 . 4/27
-waits for a update-
normigrad chapter 35 . 10/6/2015
This is a fantastic story - really well written. It's a shame that it appears to have been abandoned as it would be interesting to see it continued, especially considering how it would probably differ quite a lot from the plot of ME3. It's probably silly of me to hope that you'll find your muse again and pick this story back up, but I will anyway. Your characterization of Amanda and Samara is really in depth and interesting and I love how they seem to be on a slow burn and suspect if this was continued there would be a romance. I also expected to see more Aria but maybe I didn't because this story got cut short. Regardless, thanks for an entertaining read :) hope you're well
winddemon199 chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
See I wish we could have done this in the game with Ashley
FireInLife chapter 35 . 9/18/2015
Last updated, four years ago...how dissapointing, I love this story and really want to see it continued :(
FireInLife chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
"...their drell-like..." - they're

"...their close." - they're
FireInLife chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
"Make sure we didn't get too cold, but God it was the third day and..." - Shepard usually says Goddess, not God. An asari commando also said "god" previously, but I don't think that's as much of an issue.
Squidgod812 chapter 35 . 8/1/2015
It's been awhile since you updated this story, but it's still the best mass effect fanfic I've read, and i hope you pick it back up at some point if you can.
Sunasylean chapter 35 . 4/21/2015
This is a fascinating story, and one that you've obviously put a lot of time into. I love the deep characterizations of some of the less popular characters, such as Tevos and Vasir. The political and psychological musings are really interesting as well. It's a shame that this story seems very much forgotten, but in case you still are around, I just want to say thanks for sharing as much as you have. I've really enjoyed it. I hope you have good luck with your future writing endeavors.
Myron23 chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
NNOOO! Why couldn't Elnora be recruited for the mission? She could have gotten to see some real action and adventure while earning her redemption by killing reaper/collector monsters.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Wow, that part with the queen's song and Shepard letting all her pain out, that was quite deep.
LazyKid1 chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Very well written story. I'm a bit bummed out that it's been three years since the last update, but I'm holding onto hope that more will come.
Shinlong17349 chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
This is a great story and I hope you will continue it soon.