Reviews for Who Saves the Hero?
normigrad chapter 35 . 10/6
This is a fantastic story - really well written. It's a shame that it appears to have been abandoned as it would be interesting to see it continued, especially considering how it would probably differ quite a lot from the plot of ME3. It's probably silly of me to hope that you'll find your muse again and pick this story back up, but I will anyway. Your characterization of Amanda and Samara is really in depth and interesting and I love how they seem to be on a slow burn and suspect if this was continued there would be a romance. I also expected to see more Aria but maybe I didn't because this story got cut short. Regardless, thanks for an entertaining read :) hope you're well
winddemon199 chapter 6 . 10/3
See I wish we could have done this in the game with Ashley
RPhysics chapter 35 . 9/18
Last updated, four years dissapointing, I love this story and really want to see it continued :(
RPhysics chapter 18 . 9/16
"...their drell-like..." - they're

"...their close." - they're
RPhysics chapter 17 . 9/16
"Make sure we didn't get too cold, but God it was the third day and..." - Shepard usually says Goddess, not God. An asari commando also said "god" previously, but I don't think that's as much of an issue.
Squidgod812 chapter 35 . 8/1
It's been awhile since you updated this story, but it's still the best mass effect fanfic I've read, and i hope you pick it back up at some point if you can.
Sunasylean chapter 35 . 4/21
This is a fascinating story, and one that you've obviously put a lot of time into. I love the deep characterizations of some of the less popular characters, such as Tevos and Vasir. The political and psychological musings are really interesting as well. It's a shame that this story seems very much forgotten, but in case you still are around, I just want to say thanks for sharing as much as you have. I've really enjoyed it. I hope you have good luck with your future writing endeavors.
Myron23 chapter 14 . 2/14
NNOOO! Why couldn't Elnora be recruited for the mission? She could have gotten to see some real action and adventure while earning her redemption by killing reaper/collector monsters.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Wow, that part with the queen's song and Shepard letting all her pain out, that was quite deep.
LazyKid1 chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
Very well written story. I'm a bit bummed out that it's been three years since the last update, but I'm holding onto hope that more will come.
Shinlong17349 chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
This is a great story and I hope you will continue it soon.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/7/2014
This has to be one of the best pieces of text i've read on this entire site, the net on the topic of mass effect.

You have a clear way of the word and you're not afraid to use it to obtain the images others would shy away from. Such a pity that you've dropped this fic. It's beyond good. It's up the with the ME narrative. Perhaps even better in parts.

It would be really cool to read more. Hopefully you will start writing again.

And for what happened in me3 ignore the larger plot. Write your own, you're certainly heads above the usual plots found here, which don't know the difference between grief and making you want to die reading the fic.

the brown cow chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
Damn good story. Don't stop
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Yeah! I've dug into ME2 pretty far and feel safe reading for a while yet.

Digging your interaction here with Aria.

I also like the vivid memories/flashbacks like when Shep was brought back to the slavers when the Baterian was blaming her for the plague.

Her skin sensitivity and slowness to heal are also interesting additions.
hilt51 chapter 35 . 1/31/2014
Hope you decide to continue this again. its amazing.