Reviews for Conversational
LilacFree chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Very very good.
januarys chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love stories that give some form of insight towards Castiel, and I love that Lucifer was also involved in this. The line that caught me though, was "No one else in the diner takes notice of him, of course, they go on while the devil eats breakfast among them." That metaphor is brilliantly placed!
d050155 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is the most refined SPN fic I ever read
Maat chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I know this is a late, late, late review, but I just found this story and I wanted to say how heartbreakingly beautiful it was. Thank you for writing it.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This story is fantastic! It's short, but sweet, and really paints a beautiful (if not creepy) aspect of Lucifer. I loved it - makes me wish they included something like this in the show! You're a fantastic writer, so don't ever stop.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
No, don't stop! It appears nearly effortless for you to be magnificent! I adore your descriptions of how Castiel travels through time and space, and of their Grace. It amazes me!
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, this is fantastic. Wonderful writing, and great insights into Castiel. I love the way you describe the otherness of angels.
flah7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
that was fantastic. Poor Castiel.

Lucifer like honeyed heroin was amazing and apt description.
gettingtonarnia chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
How, oh how is Cas so cute (fangirl screams)
safeiyra chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I want more. I NEED more. WRITE MORE!

*puppy eyes* pwetty pwease?

Oh for fucks sake just write more woman!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Cas didn't fall for it, right? He's sticking with Dean and Same, right?

Interesting that Lucifer was trying to pick him up. So were all those meetings accidental or Lucifer hunting him?
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
No! Don't stop! This was AWESOME!

I really, REALLY like this. Lucifer's awesome, Cas is awesome...and I loved this story! Lucifer is just so...I don't know. It's hard to thing of his character as evil. Well, the devil's a smooth talker, that's for sure.

And I really, really, REALLY like Cas.
SUFFERINGLOSTSOUL chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. I really liked this.

You should write more like this. You're good.

~Xiggy
Nialon chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is a great story! There aren't enough well written fics that capture Lucifer's personality like this one does. You're a very good writer. :)
Dot chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
No! No stopping!

This story is absolutely amazing. I love the interaction between them. And the way you describe Lucifer, both his burning-out vessel (poor Nick) and his beauty, his hideous conviction. Just wow.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »