Reviews for Conversational
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, this is fantastic. Wonderful writing, and great insights into Castiel. I love the way you describe the otherness of angels.
flah7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
that was fantastic. Poor Castiel.

Lucifer like honeyed heroin was amazing and apt description.
gettingtonarnia chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
How, oh how is Cas so cute (fangirl screams)
safeiyra chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I want more. I NEED more. WRITE MORE!

*puppy eyes* pwetty pwease?

Oh for fucks sake just write more woman!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Cas didn't fall for it, right? He's sticking with Dean and Same, right?

Interesting that Lucifer was trying to pick him up. So were all those meetings accidental or Lucifer hunting him?
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
No! Don't stop! This was AWESOME!

I really, REALLY like this. Lucifer's awesome, Cas is awesome...and I loved this story! Lucifer is just so...I don't know. It's hard to thing of his character as evil. Well, the devil's a smooth talker, that's for sure.

And I really, really, REALLY like Cas.
SUFFERINGLOSTSOUL chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. I really liked this.

You should write more like this. You're good.

Xiggy
Nialon chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is a great story! There aren't enough well written fics that capture Lucifer's personality like this one does. You're a very good writer. :)
Dot chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
No! No stopping!

This story is absolutely amazing. I love the interaction between them. And the way you describe Lucifer, both his burning-out vessel (poor Nick) and his beauty, his hideous conviction. Just wow.
Saria Athen chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was an amazing story. I love the way you handle Lucifer's character.
Cephy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Yowza. 0_0 That ending is a real kicker.
1shot chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Nice - I liked this! Particularly the bit about Lucifer pronouncing Cas's name properly.
Nathalie Andrews chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Genious.

Wow, that was something quite different, just perfect. I loved the dialogue, the intelligence, the way it all just fell together perfectly and how well-written this is. Awesome. The dialogue between them was believable and fascinating, the end note just perfect.

Loved this!

Nat.
yanjun chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I'm so happy that today I read a very good, smart, fine writen L/C fiction. Haha, I'm a super big fan of this pair, and your fic is great and outstanding, combines special fine depictions and peculiar good ideas.

I was attracted by the description how Castiel carefully wrapped Jimmy's soul in his centre when confranting Lucifer. I can not agree with you more that Castiel really cares about Jimmy. When Catiel was taken back to heaven by angel force, the surrounding was totally messed up, but Jimmy got no hurt. Cas is really careful and adorable :)

The scene that Lucifer touches Cas' face and closely check the vessel's boodline history made me breathless. Your depictions are so fine and graphic. This scene cleverly combines subtle sexual teasing behavior with reasonable reason. Yeah, the strong tention betweent Lucifer and Castiel is very simple in on one hand but also very complex on the other hand. It is not love or affection but they do have some warmth, familiarity and understanding for each other. However they are enemy, just half second, Lucifer can smith Castiel, or Castiel can escape... Maybe the simple and complex interrelation is the very reason that I love this pair so much :)

The fifth confrontation is super high tension. I love the scene that Lucifer unfolds his immense wings, and later enclose it around Castiel. Yeah, I bacame big fan of angel wings when I became a big fan of SPN, D/C, and L/C.

I always love your graphic description style: smooth, resonable, beautiful, fine. Thank you for your story which bring me a happy morning :)

And, looking forward to see more stories of L/C from you. Or is it possible continue this story?
JoeAlice chapter 1 . 2/26/2010