Reviews for Conversational
yanjun chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I'm so happy that today I read a very good, smart, fine writen L/C fiction. Haha, I'm a super big fan of this pair, and your fic is great and outstanding, combines special fine depictions and peculiar good ideas.

I was attracted by the description how Castiel carefully wrapped Jimmy's soul in his centre when confranting Lucifer. I can not agree with you more that Castiel really cares about Jimmy. When Catiel was taken back to heaven by angel force, the surrounding was totally messed up, but Jimmy got no hurt. Cas is really careful and adorable :)

The scene that Lucifer touches Cas' face and closely check the vessel's boodline history made me breathless. Your depictions are so fine and graphic. This scene cleverly combines subtle sexual teasing behavior with reasonable reason. Yeah, the strong tention betweent Lucifer and Castiel is very simple in on one hand but also very complex on the other hand. It is not love or affection but they do have some warmth, familiarity and understanding for each other. However they are enemy, just half second, Lucifer can smith Castiel, or Castiel can escape... Maybe the simple and complex interrelation is the very reason that I love this pair so much :)

The fifth confrontation is super high tension. I love the scene that Lucifer unfolds his immense wings, and later enclose it around Castiel. Yeah, I bacame big fan of angel wings when I became a big fan of SPN, D/C, and L/C.

I always love your graphic description style: smooth, resonable, beautiful, fine. Thank you for your story which bring me a happy morning :)

And, looking forward to see more stories of L/C from you. Or is it possible continue this story?
JoeAlice chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hehehe LOVE Cas
triquetral chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
You truly captured them both.
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Heh. I like Jimmy Novak's hair, too.

This was a wonderful behind-the-scenes view of the odd rapport between Lucifer and Castiel. It's worthy of being added into an episode, actually. Despite opposing views on humanity, their rebellion from Heaven makes them kindred souls no matter how hard Cas is in denial. He must know that if Satan is, indeed, vanquished, he'll be next on the hit list. The future doesn't look good for our holy tax accountant...
Tashilover chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love these fics, I truly do. I'm also surprised that there's not more fics like these- the Lucifer/Cas interaction fics. This one I love because it's creepy and psychotic in a very subtle way. I think my favorite bit is how Cas is quite protective of Jimmy.
DeterminedGryfindor chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I absolutely adore this.

I love the way you portray both lucifer and castiel. You can practically hear the words lucifer speaks slime out of his mouth; its a near perfect written version of him. And castiel? He's so simply and quietly courageous. He's almost oblivous, childlike in human manners, but I love that you can pull out the inner strenght that always seems to be just bubbling under the surface.

Overall, very, very, very well done! I loved it and hope you continue writing interactions between these two!
aki chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Okay one word : AWESOME. I'm not much of a witer so I can't give any tips but great going, I'm going to check out your other stories.
Tina chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Love Castiel and Lucifer interactions!
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is awsome, I would love to read more!
OTS chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow... this was so intensely good that I honestly can't articulate how much I love it. At least, not at this moment, while I'm still completely blown away. All I can really say is WOW.

My dazed stupidity aside, you really captured Castiel's tone in this, and Lucifer - your characterization of Lucifer was *perfect*. I could hear him saying everything so perfectly in my head that I could really picture this happening in the show. The imagery was amazing. You incorporated the senses very well, and I often felt that I was smack-dab in the middle of each location. All in all, absolutely wonderful fanfiction. You definitely did the show justice, and I really hope to see more Supernatural fanfictions from you in the future!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was fun to read. My favorite meetings were the second and the final one. You're really good at describing things.
ShinobiCyrus chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Exquisite. Your imagery is complex, artful, and appropriately celestial. A rare and wonderful gem.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3