Reviews for The curious case of unsolved mystery
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is the best fanfiction of all time. *sigh* I dont know what to do with my heart anymore
girl'lock chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was brilliant. I enjoyed it very much.
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Positively beautiful
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
*cheers*
zevbaldwin chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Excellent!
Pancake Angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this!

I think you capture the style that Watson uses very well, and it's so fun to see it applied to something that is not exactly the timeless Sherlock Holmes mystery-although admittedly love has a mystery of its own. I love the way that you portray Watson's inner struggle with "normal" and what was considered "illegal" at the time. It's very human and very real.

You did a wonderful job with this!
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
great story can't believe it was so short though! :)
outtabreath chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh so completely perfect. Brava!
curiouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
thank you so much for writing this story!

i love the way you described the feelings of watson and the sppech of sherlock holmes! please continue to write such marvelous stories please! thank you
apricot1987 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
oh this was lovely. i love fics that have these long "introductions" where we get to learn what either of them (or both) feel, before they get together. and by reading your story, i couldnt wait for watson to make up his mind. your language, style and narration is wonderful as well.
Kay Griffen chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow. I almost forgot this wasn't Watson writing. You wrote the chaos of his mind very well. Especially since it was illegal and so on, and Watson has a upright code of morality, so of course he'd be in chaos. I usually don't like reading pieces like these, i think they just had a friendship, but you wrote so well, i cannot disagree too much . . . very good. And you wrote they way they speak so well.