Reviews for Fast Times at Hueco Mundo High!
Darkis Shadow chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Daww Ulqui-bat's happy I think that was his best birthday party ever
amychuzzle chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hoohoho...this is by far one of the best fictions about Starrk and about the cocept of Bleach highschool if I can put it this way. You surely kept everyone in character and more of this I love your humor! Good..good..oh and i like how boys talk to each other..especially Grimmjow and Ylfordt ( I am not entirely sure i spelled his name correct though, must check). Can't wait to read the next chapters *insert big grin* n_n . I am sorry for my english, it is not my native language vut is faaar better than my french..heheheeh ...
GothicVampirate chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
This is an ... um actually there are no words to describe this awesome story anything I have to say simply is an insult. You have to take anything good I say about this story and increase it by 100-fold and anything bad is a lie. That's just how awesome this story is.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
This story is so awesome. Please don't let this work die
Soushite Bouya chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
lol poor stark
NigerianPrince chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
WAIT A MINUITE THERE IS ANOTHER VERSION OF THIS STORY WITH THE SAME DAMM DIOLOGUE
MJLCoyoteStarrk chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
That was absolutely hilarious. Thank you so much for the update. I especially love that you have Sentaro in there (afterall you can't have Kiyone without Sentaro there to fight with). And poor Szayel Aporro, something's always going wrong with him (nice nod to Fornicaras and the location of his Hollow Hole by the way) XD

I hope that RL doesn't get too stressful on you. Keep up the great work and I'm glad to hear that you're still enjoying "Life at Las Noches High", it really means a lot to me.
darkmachines chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Awesome chapter. So Aaroniero owns his own pizza place, sweet. Hope you can find away to add Rudobon in the story later. So keep up the great work.
Raikoukin chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Absolutely amazing I love it! I'm curious as to what the pink psycho has in store for niotora. Can't wait for more keep up the good work :)
Raikoukin chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Hahaha Beavis and Butthead xD love it
XxEpicGuy4Life95xX chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Its a good story. Update?
Anema-chan chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Yay, another chapter :D

Haha it was pretty funny to see everyone catching the flu xDD

well, except some girls.

Damn, Nnoitra really drew the red card when it comes to luck...or even normal treatment for a human...

But it's quite amusing to see that nobody actually cares xDD Haha

Great chapter! Please update soon ;)
darkmachines chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
Yylfordt the man getting Yoruichi to like his. Keep up the good work.
MJLCoyoteStarrk chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
WELCOME BACK!

I'm so glad that you posted up the next chapter of this great story. I can completely relate to this since when I was in High School we got really bad flu seasons and most of the students would have to stay home.

I laughed when you mentioned that Szayel Aporro sent Nnoitora to his arch-nemesis, Mayuri, and I shuddered at the thought of all of the things taht Mayuri could have done. But, it's a fit punishment for such a repulsive guy as Nnoitora.

I hope that you keep going with this story since I love it to death and it got me writing Fan Fiction to begin with.

I too am a supporter of Starribel.
protoomegavox chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
If you Newterd Nnoitra I'm going to laugh.