Reviews for Uncommon Denominator
Dove29 chapter 1 . 8/12
kudos
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
For some reason I really like the idea that Nate Ford is simply known by criminal elements. The sort of thing where, when some novice asks who he is, the knee-jerk reply is "He's /Nate Ford/", like that's all the explanation you need. Not liked, he's on the wrong side for many to admit to liking him, but admired. Respected. That he'd be kind to Eliot, Parker, that he once had a relationship with Sophie, I can very much see it.
Pumpernickle93 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Really good story!
Tandy Sandman chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I really enjoyed this... thanks so much for sharing!
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ah, this was cool. That's really all I can say.
Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I just read this, and damn. It was GOOD. Wish I had found it sooner, when it was new(er) so my review wouldn't be coming out of nowhere. Anyway, fantastic work with this. You wrote all the characters perfectly.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Liked this.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
All of your Leverage stories are awesome, but this one is definatly my favorite. I really like how you write Nate before his disillusionment, and I especially love the last line; it makes Hardison's mini-story and sums up how crimminals in general seemed to feel about Nate, a feeling of deep respect tinged with fear.
Morange chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
The first part with Parker is my favourite. The idea he'd be so concerned about her well-being and lack of tools. It's kinda funny. :)
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i love it
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I really like this fic, and I think the show should have more bits about when Nate chased the team before Nigerian Job, since they mentioned more than a couple times.

But... didn't Parker started waaay earlier than 20yo?

Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love how on all five points pretty much have Nate as how he was and seen. What is even better is that in the first four Nate is meet and shown as well as hinted on his 'rules' while Hardison-whoes never meet Nate-is TOLD Nate's rules.
Ivory Greed chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love it! Very in character.
rhymsie chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I really love all their perspectives on Nate.

The last line makes me wish Nate was a criminal, just to see if it was possible for him to still be the honest man his team sees him as- someone trying to make his way in a cruel world, as you said
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Lovely, just lovely. I like all of their different experiences with Nate. I think Parker's is my favorite but they're all so very fabulous. Thanks for sharing.