Reviews for ONR LUVS LGB
Carlypso chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
This was such a cute story, im glad i spent the time to read it. :D
hfspc chapter 17 . 10/20/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Small World, Big Internet is right!
glenlivet19 chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Perfect ending!

LOved it!

Bravo!
glenlivet19 chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
I can see that their live will definitely be full of smart ass comments for now on! She gives it right back to him! heeheeheee,,,
glenlivet19 chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
DAMN! That was HAWT!

**fans self***

and Gimpy and Fatty! They still have their sense of humor!
glenlivet19 chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Well, Wilson gave him some good advice for once! At least he's turning around. Poor Eileen,,, thinking that she had been rejected and her mind fighting with her heart!
lovefanfic55 chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
I loved this story...really glad I stumbled across it...full of snark, angst, romance and comedy...glad they found out who each other was...and glad House listened to Wilson and went back to LGB...great fun...going in my favorites...
JiraiyasGirl chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
Yay! Great ending, I loved this! Also I applaud the use of an age appropriate volumptuous woman. Too many times when there's an OC used they always end up being half of House's age and belongs on the cover of Vogue. So it's refreshing to see something a little different every now and again.
Pyewacket75 chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
Awwww sad to see this one end! It was fun!
Pyewacket75 chapter 15 . 8/23/2010
That was HOT! I hope there's going to be more! MUCH MUCH MORE!
Pyewacket75 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Whew! That kiss was H-O-T! Can't wait for the big meeting!
Pyewacket75 chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
Ooooo the plot thickens! Still loving this!
Pyewacket75 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Whew! That kiss was hot!
Pyewacket75 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
OMG I laughed out loud in this chapter! I loved the verbal sparring! Good stuff! My hubby looked at me like I was on crack cuz I laughed so loud. :)
lovefanfic55 chapter 15 . 8/22/2010
What a treat Snark78...thank you for the new chapters...loved the hotel lobby scene...so glad Wilson gave House things to think about regarding LGB...and why she didn't say anything to him...and when he came back to her room...MAN!...HOT, HOT!...wow I think LGB AND ONR are definitely going to have a good time together...one fantastic hot smut chapter...just what we all need...loved the end of chapter 15...trying to get the other one to come first...can't wait to see what these two do next...SAL