Reviews for No Expectations
oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I enjoyed this story. I think starting each sentence with the same words got a little repetitive. Which may be a good thing or a bad one. Usually it is used in the 20 sentence version of this style. You could, with 50 sentences, tell one continuous story.

I still really enjoyed what you wrote. Well done on the awesome story!
ghostxz chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
aww! this was soo cute! i loved it! i think my fav one was #35 that one made the most sense to me! yay
Maxwell the Murderer chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Honestly, as long as they're not Deidra center- DANG IT! WHY THE HECK TO GIRLS ALWAYS LOVE THE STUPID AKATSUKI! I FREAKING HATE THEM! (Orochimaru's a bad person, lulz.)

About the story, it's pretty dang good.

About Naruto. Again, I hate fangirls when thye love the freaking retarded characters like Deidra. In fact, Imma go watch the episode where Deidra dies. (Maybe Orochimaru too!)

In case you haven't figured it out yet,

I HATE OROCHIMARU AND ALL CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH HIM! (Yes, that includes Deidra!
buddy w chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Why yes, a very Happy Birthday to you indeed. great new fic, by the way. Some of the sentences were very impressive, gave a perfect picture. Or maybe I'm just way to vivd in my head. Take a guess.

oh, and I think you deserve a high five. Both of us are new 14 year olds! Woo hoo! And the fact that I really like this.

keep writing!
surfergirl3537 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY! -sings-

Secondly great story...not much else to say but it was awesome a lot of emotion even though there wasnt dialouge. Ill be looking foreward to more of ur work D
Ethaile chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Helo!

Heh heh, I just realized its midnight in Canada right now. Well, around here its morning.

That was actually very good. I have read every single fic you've written. I liked them all. You're my favorite author around here!

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The Lifeless girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
OH ITS YOUR BRITHDAY!'

HAPPY BRITHDAY THEN!

:D

i just might try the challenge...i dont know. xD
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
My favorite is number 47.

Awesome job!
Moonlight-Zelda chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
*glomp*

Amazing oneshot, Neesan. And it certainly is an unusual, if interesting, challenge. I was a little confused by how it seemed to go in story format, but then volleyed back between Zelda living and dying, though. Oh well. I'm just glad to have read this. ;)

And, Happy Birthday. *Huggles* _
Canada Cowboy chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I don't see it as JUST an OOT fic. In fact, I see it as OOT beginning, as in the fic stems from that, but also as somewhat of a continuation, as after Link went back in time and saw Zelda again, he stays in Hyrule and grows up with her, leading to this situation.

Overall, it's simple but profound. Sentences aren't usually enough to describe too much, or get inside a character's head too well, but I think you did an adequate enough job here. Hearing what they are thinking during each part is probably the most enjoyable for me, as that tells me you really go through the motions of watching them grow up.

One thing you could have touched on is their personal growth, and how they've changed throughout the years. OOT is a 7-year-long game, so a lot can happen within this timeframe. If you could have dedicated at least a couple of sentences towards their growth, then I think your story will be more complete.

I don't think I'll take this challenge for now, mainly because I don't really have a romantic pairing in mind. I'll finish stuff on my end and show you my surprise to you. See you then.
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
A very interesting challenge indeed. :-) I like how you incorporated each word, especially "potato." That was a little random but made me laugh, haha.

You aren't an awful writer! Give the people some time, they are all probably very sleepy or something. XD

Aww, OoT Zelink. My favorite. _

I shall check out this poll right away! Happy Birthday!

Wave
GreatAether96 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Kudos to you for completing this little writing puzzle.

I would truly love to do this, but as you probably know I have yet to work on my story for several reasons.

It is something every writer laughs about until they get it.

I am also currently trying to add some more plot to my story. XD

Anyway,excellent job LOZ4Life.

May you have good fortune writing in the future.

GreatAether96