Reviews for One Side of a Coin
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 4 . 3/18
I love the idea for this story. It seems like it's gonna be so cute! I hope you keep updating it.
KeyTyper chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
i'm guessing that this takes place right before Merlin goes to Camelot. its really good, and i like how protective Merlin is of Harry already. please update this soon!
Silvermane1 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
poor harry
unsweetened-me chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Please continue this. Like, I feel a literal need to read the completed work... xP This is so good. Perfection. Ah; I'm rambling...

Seriously, though, I really hope that this gets updated again soon! I'm looking forward to reading more. :) Thanks for posting!
elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this story is good so far. update soon
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
This is promising. Can't wait till chapter four.
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
cool update
DelightfullyDeranged chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
This seems like a very interesting mix of the two universes. I'm very excited to see where you go from here. I was sad to see there were no more chapters. That's a good thing too I supose because it means I really did enjoy the story. Your story is very well put together and I enjoy your writing style and technique.

I hope to see more form you very soon.

DD
mattcun chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
plz write more
Jesagon chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
As I thought... I got hooked.

So cheers, let's all hope that a new chapter will someday magically appear. Heh, and the owl made it out more or less all-right.

You must be very methodical when you write, or at least that is the impression I get when I read, I really like that. It tends to reduce plot holes as well. So, good luck with your writing, and please continue the story if you ever feel like it, I would appreciate it.

/ Jessica
Jesagon chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
This is horrible. And very captivating... (It is also well written, good work!)

What I'm trying to get out of me is that I feel a bit bad for reading this chapter and liking it so much, what with Harry and Hedwig almost burning to death and all. 'cause Hedwig makes it out all right too, right?

Either way, I've never read a fanfic that had a variant of a which-burning where Harry really don't know any magic that can counter it on the spot. It was interesting, for the longest time I thought they'd be buried alive somewhere... but I couldn't see Vernon put up the effort to dig a grave somewhere, so this is probably more likely.

I'll just get to reading the other chapters now.

have a nice day / Jessica
Willa1317 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Arg. It ended! I loved it! I was wondering how Harry would get around the language barrier and reading m,inds was deffinetly a good way to go. way to reveal your magical and need help at the same time! I hope you continue this!
harrylover101 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
Niwaki chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
oh nice I really love Merlin and I have only seen one or two Merlin/HP crossovers before it was a joy to find this please continue this!
dontcallmemadeline chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
I really like this story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more, hopefully soon!