Reviews for E
zuihitsu chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Creepy. Very creepy. And awesome!

Do you mean the particle 'e'? Literal translations of Japanese particles is hard because there usually aren't any English equivalents. 'e' is usually used to mark the direction or goal. Think of it like English 'to', but it's not exactly like 'to'.

I went to the store. - Omise(store) e itta(went).

or

Turn left, please. - Hidari(left) e magattekudasai(please turn).

Does that make sense? I hope that's the sort of translation you wanted.

Awesome story, btw!
test subject nine chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is really amazing. I love your writing style a lot. C:
Duck Life chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
You can't imagine how relieved I was when I finished this story.

To understand why, you should know that you are an EXCELLENT summary-hook-writer-person, and I hate ZADR.

For days I have read this summary, become intrigued and then noticed the ZADR label, and kept scrolling down. But it's been KILLING me! Today, I finally decided to read it and just not concentrate on the ZADR. I was actually afraid that it would be some gooey ZADR snogging that I would hate, but I was shocked. This is AMAZING! You're a brilliant writer.
kitari66 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I disagree my dear you should be allowed near depressing music with your notebook as oftenas you wish! All around an interesting story, I love the thought of a truely animalistic zim. I always wondered if he would turn out that way when he matured but well I suppose we shall never know!
gedatsu-kitteh chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
the concept of dib being nothing but a toy is always interesting. though i am more of a fan of a slightly more vulnerable zims, it it always nice to read about incredibly malicious selfish zims (or perhaps he was really being sympathetic to dibs plight in a less revealing way?). though the concept has been toyed around with many times (but this fandom has been around so long it is nearly impossible to avoid cliches like this), i really think the execution of this fic really stands out like a diamond in the rough. it has some really excellent lines and dialogue; the ending lines stands out to me especially. im not entirely sure if the gaz flashback was needed. i understand what u were trying to emphasize by throwing it in there, however sometimes as writers we tend to underline too much of what our concept is just because we are not sure if the reader is going to understand or catch what we're trying to convey; but i always like to go the ambiguous route nowadays and let the reader just catch what he/she can. if theyre not smart enough to figure it out then thats their own damn fault. but i really dont think u need it. i feel like its a dead weight holding down a really good piece. and remember its ok to have short fics! lol

anyhow, u seem like a really good writer so im off to read your other works. 3