Reviews for The Secret Lives of Decepticons
Starscream is a asshole... Why doesn't Soundwave probe Crystal's mind ?
Its frag not frak ...
Ahahahaha!"You cant adopt everything Megatron drags in..."
That was good XD
Transformersfan1 chapter 8 . 5/12
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT ONE! this is an amazing set of fics! don't leave it there! please write the next one! :-)
TKXT chapter 8 . 1/9
Update please! What a cliffhanger!Ahhhh!
Plz come back!
Tamsin M chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
You like evil cliffhangers, don't you? (And that energy signature is Unicron, isn't it? This isn't going to go well...)
EHSparkwoman chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I think this one is my favourite out of the fics I've read so far (that could be because I prefer the Decepticons to the Autobots...) I liked the bit where Wildrider was being repaired and Dragstrip was going to drool/spit on him and Crystal reacted with 'They're acting just like little kids...' I can't help feeling that she hit the nail right on the head with that comment...!
xVentressx chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
This is the thought that went trough my head at the end of this:"Fyck,shit,stackO.O"
Now iiiiitsADVENTURE TIME!*explosions in the background*
Penguinformer-5 chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
I have been taking all of this time to read your stories, and they're what got me through moving and life junk. They are amazingly well written, and I think I have an idea of what's going to happen next through your artwork on DA. I hope that the next story is where Blitzangel comes in, and gets a relationship with Drift somehow. I can't wait to read it!
TalyaJB chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I listened to the song while reading this... THE FEELS! I started to weep,and it takes quite a lot to get me to do so. You have a beautiful style and you really know how to connect each character to the reader in a very meaningful way. I also love how you portray each of the cannon characters in character, but build upon them so that they are deeper and more three dimensional than how they appear in the show. Furthermore, I really enjoy the character interactions, not only with your OC, but with each other. Fantastic job, and I can't wait to read your new material!
emzytffan chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
i love this story so far! you are an awesome writer and i really like your deviant art stuff!
NekoUsagi Luvr chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
OMG! I'm so happy I found your story again! I read it up to the first chapter of Secret Lives when I forgot the title and couldn't find it. But now... It's more amazing than I remember! Thanks for such an awesome fanverse!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
LynxbyLynx chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Aw man. I spent my weekend catching up on your stories and I want more. *huffs like a spoiled child* Man. How could you be that evil? Where is more? Where is the next bit?

Is she gonna die? Who does she wind up with?

I usually don't read cliché stories of human becomes robot. Well...I do but they are all so mary sue. I'm not saying yours doesn't have its moments but I'm not one to judge. Non of my fictions turn out well either...but I have this new idea I'm toying with that you just might have sprung the fire behind to write. if I ever get free time to sit and write. *sigh*

Anyways. I do quite enjoy your stories and the manner is which you write. I'm adding you to author watch so I can try to keep an eye out for the continuation of this story.

Thanks again for taking the time to write and publish this. Its been a nice read.
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 10/22/2013