Reviews for The Secret Lives of Decepticons
Stargazer chapter 8 . 6/25
I absolutely loved this re-read! There's so much attention to detail with the characters and Crystal's development throughout the story is just amazing. The cliffhanger on chapter 8 is still one of your best and I look forward to reading Rising Generations again.
Oddity Empress chapter 8 . 6/30/2017
Okay i have to admit. I found pictures of this story on deviantart and they made me so curious about the fanfiction it was showcasing. Looked you up, read the first part and have been hooked since then. I am in love with your OC and they way she interacts with all of the bots. Please continue i have a feeling that the next part is all about Unicron and that the died Con was trying to hint at that as his mission. Please please continue. Ive become a huge fan.
Shebakoby chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
verrrrrry interesting
Cyndera Dracona chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
A lamb amongst wolves, that's what Crystal is. And I'm a wolf among sheep.
Cashagon chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Oooo! I know I don't have to wait for the story to be posted and I can just go straight to the next, but the cliffhanger is almost to much to handle! Must. Read! NEXT FIC!

Cash is out. Peace!
Cashagon chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
Hahahahahahahahahaha! "No, Soundwave, you can't adopt everything Megatron drags in." Hahaha! I was gonna review 'The Autobot Files' before reading this, but I just had to find out what happened to Crystal. Hehe, I don't regret it now. I can't even think straight, this is so funny! *continues to laugh*

Cash is out. Peace!
Janey chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE KEEP WRITING PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!
Please chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Keep writing
PLEASE chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
KEEEP WRITING
Jane chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Keep writing! This is really good!
Wow chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
This is really good update soon I love the deceptions now! keep writing!
AMAZING chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
KEEP ON WRITING THIS IS AMAZING. just a suggestion maybe crystal should get kicked by sound wave just to see some fluff just a suggestion you don't have to.
OMG chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD WOW KEEP WRITING I HAVE FAITH IN YOU THIS IS AMAZING!
Transformersgirl chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
Please update this book. It has so much detail and such, plus. I do love the cliffhanger. (Nice touch.) but I really do hope you update.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Starscream is a asshole... Why doesn't Soundwave probe Crystal's mind ?