Reviews for The Secret Lives of Decepticons
Janey chapter 8 . 8/24
THIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE KEEP WRITING PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!
Please chapter 8 . 8/4
Keep writing
PLEASE chapter 8 . 7/29
KEEEP WRITING
Jane chapter 8 . 7/28
Keep writing! This is really good!
Wow chapter 8 . 7/27
This is really good update soon I love the deceptions now! keep writing!
AMAZING chapter 8 . 7/27
KEEP ON WRITING THIS IS AMAZING. just a suggestion maybe crystal should get kicked by sound wave just to see some fluff just a suggestion you don't have to.
OMG chapter 8 . 7/25
THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD WOW KEEP WRITING I HAVE FAITH IN YOU THIS IS AMAZING!
Transformersgirl chapter 8 . 7/20
Please update this book. It has so much detail and such, plus. I do love the cliffhanger. (Nice touch.) but I really do hope you update.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Starscream is a asshole... Why doesn't Soundwave probe Crystal's mind ?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Its frag not frak ...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Ahahahaha!"You cant adopt everything Megatron drags in..."
That was good XD
Transformersfan1 chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT ONE! this is an amazing set of fics! don't leave it there! please write the next one! :-)
TKXT chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Update please! What a cliffhanger!Ahhhh!
WE ARE STIll WAITING YOU! Even 2015TT
Plz come back!
Tamsin M chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
You like evil cliffhangers, don't you? (And that energy signature is Unicron, isn't it? This isn't going to go well...)
EHSparkwoman chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I think this one is my favourite out of the fics I've read so far (that could be because I prefer the Decepticons to the Autobots...) I liked the bit where Wildrider was being repaired and Dragstrip was going to drool/spit on him and Crystal reacted with 'They're acting just like little kids...' I can't help feeling that she hit the nail right on the head with that comment...!